Cedric Burgher Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Cedric W. Burgher is at least $8.9 Million dollars as of 14 August 2019. Mr. Burgher owns over 2,500 units of Occidental Petroleum stock worth over $3,509,297 and over the last 15 years he sold OXY stock worth over $73,742. In addition, he makes $5,315,990 as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President at Occidental Petroleum.
Mr. Burgher OXY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Cedric has made over 6 trades of the Occidental Petroleum stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,500 units of OXY stock worth $108,175 on 14 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 4,846 units of Occidental Petroleum stock on 9 November 2007 worth over $214,339. On average, Cedric trades about 1,224 units every 360 days since 2004. As of 14 August 2019 he still owns at least 79,342 units of Occidental Petroleum stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Burgher stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Cedric Burgher biography
Cedric W. Burgher is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the company. He has extensive business and industry experience and over the past 32 years has held increasingly responsible financial positions. Most recently, beginning December 2014, Mr. Burgher has served as Senior Vice President, Investor and Public Relations of EOG Resources, Inc. Prior to EOG, Mr. Burgher served as Chief Financial Officer of QR Energy L.P. from August 2010 through November 2014. Prior to serving in these roles, Mr. Burgher led financial and investor relations functions at a number of global companies including Quantum Energy Partners, KBR, Inc., Halliburton Company and Burger King Corporation. Mr. Burgher is a Chartered Financial Analyst and received a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Texas and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Dallas.
What is the salary of Cedric Burgher?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Occidental Petroleum, the total compensation of Cedric Burgher at Occidental Petroleum is $5,315,990. There are 2 executives at Occidental Petroleum getting paid more, with Vicki Hollub having the highest compensation of $14,105,700.
How old is Cedric Burgher?
Cedric Burgher is 58, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Occidental Petroleum since 2017. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Occidental Petroleum. The oldest executive at Occidental Petroleum Corp. is John Feick, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Cedric Burgher’s mailing address?
Cedric’s mailing address filed with the SEC is OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION, 5 GREENWAY PLAZA, STE. 110, HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at Occidental Petroleum
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Occidental Petroleum have traded over $47,804,488 worth of Occidental Petroleum stock and bought 230,360 units worth $13,325,201 . The most active insider traders include Ronald W Burkle, William R Klesse, and Stephen I Chazen. On average, Occidental Petroleum executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $286,658. The most recent stock trade was executed by Oscar K Brown on 27 September 2019, trading 4,260 units of OXY stock currently worth $168,739.
What does Occidental Petroleum do?
Occidental Petroleum Corp. engages in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Oil & Gas, Chemical and Midstream & Marketing. The Oil & Gas segment explores for, develops and produces oil and condensate, natural gas liquids and natural gas. The Chemical segment manufactures and markets basic chemicals and vinyls. The Midstream & Marketing segment purchases, markets, gathers, processes, transports and stores oil, condensate, natural gas liquids, natural gas, carbon dioxide and power. It also trades around its assets, including transportation and storage capacity. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Occidental Petroleum’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Burgher stock trades at Halliburton Co, KBR, and Occidental Petroleum
Occidental Petroleum executives and stock owners
Occidental Petroleum executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vicki Hollub, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Edward Lowe, Executive Vice President, Group Chairman – Middle East, President – Oxy Oil and Gas International
- Cedric Burgher, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Marcia Backus, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Glenn Vangolen, Senior Vice President – Business Support
- Eugene Batchelder, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Avedick Poladian, Independent Director
- Margaret Foran, Independent Director
- John Feick, Independent Director
- Carlos Gutierrez, Independent Director
- Elisse Walter, Independent Director
- Spencer Abraham, Independent Director
- Howard Atkins, Independent Director
- Jack Moore, Independent Director
- William Klesse, Independent Director
- Jeff Alvarez, IR Contact Officer
- Robert Shearer, Director
- Christopher Champion, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Jennifer Kirk, Senior Vice President – Integration
- Christopher G Stavros, SVP – CFO
- Joseph C. Elliott, Vice President
- Oscar K Brown, Senior Vice President
- Edward P Djerejian, Director
- James M Lienert, Executive Vice President
- Willie Cw Chiang, Executive VP Operations
- William E Albrecht, Vice President
- Walter L Weisman, Director
- Roy Pineci, VP, Controller & Prin Actg Ofc
- Aziz D Syriani, Director
- Cynthia Lynn Walker, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rodolfo Segovia, Director
- Rosemary Tomich, Director
- John C. Ale, VP and General Counsel
- Ray R Irani, Chairman and CEO
- Irvin W Maloney, Director
- John S Chalsty, Director
- Ronald W Burkle, Director
- R Casey Olson, Vice President
- Martin Cozyn, EVP – Human Resources
- Stephen I Chazen, CFO & EVP – Corp. Development
- R Chad Dreier, Director
- B Chuck Anderson, President, Occidental Chemical
- Richard W Hallock, EVP – Human Resources
- Jim A Leonard, Vice President and Controller
- John W Morgan, Executive Vice President
- James R Havert, Vice President and Treasurer
- Brier Donald P De, EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Samuel P Jr Dominick, Vice President and Controller
- John L Hurst, Executive Vice President
- Dale R Laurance, President
- Robert M Mcgee, Vice President
- J Roger Hirl, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth J Huffman, VP – Investor Relations
- Aurmond A Jr Watkins, Vice President – Tax
- Lawrence P Meriage, VP – Commun. & Pub. Affairs
- Richard A Swan, VP – Health, Env. & Safety
- Anthony R Leach, Vice President – Finance
- Donald L Jr Moore, VP & Chief Information Officer
- Kenneth Dillon, Senior Vice President
- Bob Shearer, Director
- Robert Palmer, Senior Vice President