Catriona M. Fallon Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Catriona M. Fallon is at least $11.9 Thousand dollars as of 7 March 2017. Catriona Fallon owns over 6,375 units of Marin Software stock worth over $11,858 and over the last 4 years Catriona sold MRIN stock worth over $0.
Catriona Fallon MRIN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Catriona has made over 2 trades of the Marin Software stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Catriona exercised 6,375 units of MRIN stock worth $11,858 on 7 March 2017.
The largest trade Catriona’s ever made was exercising 6,375 units of Marin Software stock on 7 March 2017 worth over $11,858. On average, Catriona trades about 850 units every 0 days since 2015. As of 7 March 2017 Catriona still owns at least 6,375 units of Marin Software stock.
You can see the complete history of Catriona Fallon stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Catriona Fallon’s mailing address?
Catriona’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CRAY INC., 901 FIFTH AVENUE, SUITE 1000, SEATTLE, WA, 98164.
Insider trading at Marin Software
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Marin Software have traded over $5,194,294 worth of Marin Software stock and bought 1,825,455 units worth $8,585,785 . The most active insider traders include Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…, Bruce Dunlevie, and Paul R. Iii Auvil. On average, Marin Software executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $96,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… on 26 December 2018, trading 625,128 units of MRIN stock currently worth $4,569,686.
What does Marin Software do?
Marin Software, Inc. is a cloud-based digital advertising management company. It provides cross-channel, cross-device, enterprise marketing software platform for search, social and display advertising channels, offered as a software-as-a-service. The firm’s integrated platform is an analytics, workflow and optimization solutions for marketing professionals, allowing them to manage their digital advertising spend across search and display advertising channels. The company was founded by Christopher A. Lien, Paul M. Butler, Joseph Chang and Wister Walcott in April 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Marin Software’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Fallon stock trades at Cray and Marin Software
Marin Software executives and stock owners
Marin Software executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Lien, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Wister Walcott, Executive Vice President – Product and Technology
- Brad Kinnish, Chief Financial Officer
- Daina Middleton, Independent Director
- Brian Kinion, Independent Director
- Donald Hutchison, Independent Director
- L. Gordon Crovitz, Independent Director
- Allan Leinwand, Director
- James Barrese, Director
- Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…,
- Yagnesh Patel, VP,InterimPrinFin&AcctgOff
- Paul R. Iii Auvil, Director
- Bruce Dunlevie, Director
- Catriona M. Fallon, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Kim, EVP, General Counsel
- David A. Yovanno, Chief Executive Officer
- Capital Management Co. Vi, …,
- Steven Mfenton Peter Hlasky…,
- Holdings (Private) Ltd Tema…,
- Joseph Chang, Chief Technical Officer
- Ventures Management Iv, Llc…,
- Nancy Kato, Chief People Officer
- John A Kaelle, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rashmi Garde, General Counsel
- Peter Wooster, Chief Revenue Officer