Carolyn Tastad Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Carolyn M Tastad is at least $18.7 Million dollars as of 26 August 2019. Ms. Tastad owns over 10,662 units of Kellogg Co stock worth over $3,898,808 and over the last 6 years she sold K stock worth over $14,532,350. In addition, she makes $260,000 as Independent Director at Kellogg Co.
Ms. Tastad K stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Carolyn has made over 39 trades of the Kellogg Co stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 10,662 units of K stock worth $1,258,116 on 26 August 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 33,283 units of Kellogg Co stock on 1 August 2018 worth over $2,684,940. On average, Carolyn trades about 3,780 units every 29 days since 2014. As of 26 August 2019 she still owns at least 61,225 units of Kellogg Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Tastad stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Carolyn Tastad biography
Carolyn Tastad is Independent Director of the Company since December 2015. Ms. Tastad has served as a Kellogg Director since December 2015. She is currently Group President, Procter & Gamble North America, Selling and Market Operations. Ms. Tastad has worked at Procter & Gamble (“P&G”) since 1983, and has significant acquisition integration experience and business model reinvention. She has led large multi-category regional businesses and smaller entrepreneurial global businesses, including responsibility for leading P&G’s selling organization across all sectors and all regions. Ms. Tastad is executive sponsor of P&G’s Gender Equality citizenship effort and leads P&G’s Corporate Women’s Leadership Team. Ms. Tastad previously served in executive roles in the U.S., Canada, and Switzerland.
What is the salary of Carolyn Tastad?
As the Independent Director of Kellogg Co, the total compensation of Carolyn Tastad at Kellogg Co is $260,000. There are 9 executives at Kellogg Co getting paid more, with Steven Cahillane having the highest compensation of $9,989,990.
How old is Carolyn Tastad?
Carolyn Tastad is 57, she’s been the Independent Director of Kellogg Co since 2015. There are 8 older and 11 younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s Carolyn Tastad’s mailing address?
Carolyn’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE PROCTER & GAMBLE PLAZA, , CINCINNATI, OH, 45202.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Complete history of Ms Tastad stock trades at Kellogg Co and Procter & Gamble Co
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director