Carlos Alban Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Carlos Alban is at least $33 Million dollars as of 28 February 2018. Mr. Alban owns over 83,574 units of AbbVie stock worth over $7,983,656 and over the last 10 years he sold ABBV stock worth over $16,067,837. In addition, he makes $8,983,080 as Vice Chairman and Chief Commercial Officer at AbbVie.
Mr. Alban ABBV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Carlos has made over 19 trades of the AbbVie stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 83,574 units of ABBV stock worth $9,568,387 on 28 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 142,900 units of AbbVie stock on 1 May 2013 worth over $3,994,055. On average, Carlos trades about 10,428 units every 72 days since 2009. As of 28 February 2018 he still owns at least 97,552 units of AbbVie stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Alban stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Carlos Alban biography
Carlos Alban is Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer of the Company. Mr. Alban is AbbVie’s Executive Vice President, Commercial Operations. He served as Abbott’s Senior Vice President, Proprietary Pharmaceutical Products, Global Commercial Operations from 2011 to 2012, as Senior Vice President, International Pharmaceuticals from 2009 to 2011, as Vice President, Western Europe and Canada from 2007 to 2009, and as Vice President, European Operations from 2006 to 2007. Mr. Alban joined Abbott in 1986.
What is the salary of Carlos Alban?
As the Vice Chairman and Chief Commercial Officer of AbbVie, the total compensation of Carlos Alban at AbbVie is $8,983,080. There are 2 executives at AbbVie getting paid more, with Richard Gonzalez having the highest compensation of $21,271,900.
How old is Carlos Alban?
Carlos Alban is 56, he’s been the Vice Chairman and Chief Commercial Officer of AbbVie since 2018. There are 10 older and 10 younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Carlos Alban’s mailing address?
Carlos’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 N. WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Alban stock trades at Abbott Laboratories and AbbVie
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer