Carl Kirkland Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Carl Kirkland is at least $18 Million dollars as of 25 May 2017. Carl Kirkland owns over 5,000 units of Kirkland’s stock worth over $749,103 and over the last 17 years Carl sold KIRK stock worth over $17,279,413.
Carl Kirkland KIRK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Carl has made over 30 trades of the Kirkland’s stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Carl exercised 5,000 units of KIRK stock worth $16,650 on 25 May 2017.
The largest trade Carl’s ever made was selling 138,100 units of Kirkland’s stock on 14 April 2015 worth over $3,177,681. On average, Carl trades about 11,694 units every 29 days since 2003. As of 25 May 2017 Carl still owns at least 471,134 units of Kirkland’s stock.
You can see the complete history of Carl Kirkland stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Carl Kirkland’s mailing address?
Carl’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Kirkland’s
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Kirkland’s have traded over $39,017,831 worth of Kirkland’s stock and bought 169,367 units worth $466,280 . The most active insider traders include International Corp/Ma Advent, International Limited Partn…, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Kirkland’s executives and independent directors trade stock every 67 days with the average trade being worth of $34,999. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mike Cairnes on 26 September 2019, trading 6,700 units of KIRK stock currently worth $9,179.
What does Kirkland’s do?
Kirkland’s, Inc. operates as a retailer of home decor and gifts in the United States. Its stores present a selection of merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, wall decor, candles and related items, lamps, decorative accessories, accent furniture, textiles, garden-related accessories and artificial floral products. It also offers an extensive assortment of holiday merchandise during seasonal periods. The company was founded by Carl T. Kirkland in 1966 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
What does Kirkland’s’s logo look like?
Complete history of Carl Kirkland stock trades at Hibbett Sports and Kirkland’s
Kirkland’s executives and stock owners
Kirkland’s executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Cairnes, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Michelle Graul, Vice President – Stores Development
- Nicole Strain, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Gregory Sandfort, Independent Director
- Chris Shimojima, Independent Director
- Charlie Pleas, Independent Director
- Jeffery Owen, Independent Director
- Susan Lanigan, Independent Director
- Miles Kirkland, Independent Director
- Steven Collins, Independent Director
- Steve Woodward, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- R. Wilson Orr, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Madden, VP and Chief Financial Officer
- Murray Spain, Director
- Robert E Alderson, Director
- Adam C Holland, VP of Finance & CAO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Charles Iii Pleas, Director
- Mike Cairnes, President and COO
- David M Mussafer, Director
- Partners Limited Partnershi…,
- Todd Smith, Vice President/Controller
- International Limited Partn…,
- Gabriel E Gomez, Director
- Direct Investment Program L…,
- Private Equity Ii Limited P…,
- International Corp/Ma Advent,
- Reynolds C Faulkner, Executive Vice President and
- T. Kirkland Grantor Retaine…,
- Catherine David, President & COO
- Dwayne Cochran, Executive VP of Stores
- Ralph T Parks, Director
- Jack E Lewis, CEO and President
- Chris Lafont, Sr. VP/Gener Merchandise Mgr.
- Sharyn M Hejcl, VP & Gen. Merchandising Mngr.
- Capital Group Llclong Drive…,
- Philip C Timon, 10% owner
- T. Kirkland Grantor Retaine…,
- John P Oswald, Director
- Connie L Scoggins, VP Fin. & Treas./Controller
- Ed Wise, Senior VP of Store Operations