Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… is at least $6.51 Million dollars as of 18 September 2019. Capital Joseph owns over 46,088 units of Marin Software stock worth over $1,944,271 and over the last 5 years Capital sold MRIN stock worth over $4,569,686.
Capital Joseph MRIN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Capital has made over 143 trades of the Marin Software stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Capital bought 46,088 units of MRIN stock worth $61,297 on 18 September 2019.
The largest trade Capital’s ever made was buying 1,382,884 units of Marin Software stock on 22 August 2017 worth over $511,667. On average, Capital trades about 61,654 units every 12 days since 2014. As of 18 September 2019 Capital still owns at least 1,045,307 units of Marin Software stock.
You can see the complete history of Capital Joseph stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Capital Joseph’s mailing address?
Capital’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 401 CONGRESS AVE, SUITE 2650401 CONGRESS AVE., SUITE 2650, , AUSTINAUSTIN, TXTX, 7870178701.
Insider trading at Marin Software
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Marin Software have traded over $5,194,294 worth of Marin Software stock and bought 1,825,455 units worth $8,585,785 . The most active insider traders include Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…, Bruce Dunlevie, and Paul R. Iii Auvil. On average, Marin Software executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $96,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… on 26 December 2018, trading 625,128 units of MRIN stock currently worth $4,569,686.
What does Marin Software do?
Marin Software, Inc. is a cloud-based digital advertising management company. It provides cross-channel, cross-device, enterprise marketing software platform for search, social and display advertising channels, offered as a software-as-a-service. The firm’s integrated platform is an analytics, workflow and optimization solutions for marketing professionals, allowing them to manage their digital advertising spend across search and display advertising channels. The company was founded by Christopher A. Lien, Paul M. Butler, Joseph Chang and Wister Walcott in April 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Marin Software’s logo look like?
Complete history of Capital Joseph stock trades at BroadVision, Upland Software, and Marin Software
Marin Software executives and stock owners
Marin Software executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Lien, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Wister Walcott, Executive Vice President – Product and Technology
- Brad Kinnish, Chief Financial Officer
- Daina Middleton, Independent Director
- Brian Kinion, Independent Director
- Donald Hutchison, Independent Director
- L. Gordon Crovitz, Independent Director
- Allan Leinwand, Director
- James Barrese, Director
- Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…,
- Yagnesh Patel, VP,InterimPrinFin&AcctgOff
- Paul R. Iii Auvil, Director
- Bruce Dunlevie, Director
- Catriona M. Fallon, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Kim, EVP, General Counsel
- David A. Yovanno, Chief Executive Officer
- Capital Management Co. Vi, …,
- Steven Mfenton Peter Hlasky…,
- Holdings (Private) Ltd Tema…,
- Joseph Chang, Chief Technical Officer
- Ventures Management Iv, Llc…,
- Nancy Kato, Chief People Officer
- John A Kaelle, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rashmi Garde, General Counsel
- Peter Wooster, Chief Revenue Officer