Bryan Milton Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bryan W Milton is at least $18.3 Million dollars as of 15 May 2019. Mr. Milton owns over 6,033 units of Exxon Mobil stock worth over $14,826,345 and over the last 3 years he sold XOM stock worth over $3,424,126. In addition, he makes $0 as Vice President at Exxon Mobil.
Mr. Milton XOM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bryan has made over 5 trades of the Exxon Mobil stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,033 units of XOM stock worth $460,559 on 15 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,952 units of Exxon Mobil stock on 7 December 2016 worth over $957,424. On average, Bryan trades about 3,378 units every 74 days since 2016. As of 15 May 2019 he still owns at least 219,422 units of Exxon Mobil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Milton stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bryan Milton biography
Bryan W. Milton is Vice President of the Company. Mr. Bryan W. Milton was President of ExxonMobil Global Services Company April 1, 2011 – July 31, 2016. He was President of ExxonMobil Fuels, Lubricants & Specialties Marketing Company and Vice President of Exxon Mobil Corporation August 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017. He became President of ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company and Vice President of Exxon Mobil Corporation on January 1, 2018, positions he still holds as of this filing date.
How old is Bryan Milton?
Bryan Milton is 54, he’s been the Vice President of Exxon Mobil since 2016. There are 22 older and 2 younger executives at Exxon Mobil. The oldest executive at Exxon Mobil Corp. is Steven Reinemund, 71, who is the Presiding Independent Director.
What’s Bryan Milton’s mailing address?
Bryan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION, 5959 LAS COLINAS BOULEVARD, IRVING, TX, 75039-2298.
Insider trading at Exxon Mobil
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Exxon Mobil have traded over $127,786,607 worth of Exxon Mobil stock and bought 36,281 units worth $2,691,145 . The most active insider traders include Jay S Fishman, Kenneth C Frazier, and Lee R Raymond. On average, Exxon Mobil executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $1,686,698. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert N Schleckser on 5 August 2019, trading 9,345 units of XOM stock currently worth $662,000.
What does Exxon Mobil do?
Exxon Mobil Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and distribution of oil, gas, and petroleum products. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream and Chemical. The Upstream segment produces crude oil and natural gas. The Downstream segment manufactures and trades petroleum products. The Chemical segment offers petrochemicals. The company was founded by John D. Rockefeller in 1882 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Exxon Mobil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Milton stock trades at Exxon Mobil
Exxon Mobil executives and stock owners
Exxon Mobil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Darren Woods, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Swiger, Senior Vice President
- Neil Chapman, Senior Vice President
- Jack Williams, Senior Vice President
- Neil Duffin, Vice President
- Steven Kandarian, Independent Director
- Steven Reinemund, Presiding Independent Director
- Samuel Palmisano, Independent Director
- Ursula Burns, Independent Director
- William Weldon, Independent Director
- Douglas Oberhelman, Independent Director
- Kenneth Frazier, Independent Director
- Angela Braly, Independent Director
- Susan Avery, Independent Director
- Theodore Wojnar, Vice President – Corporate Strategic Planning
- James Spellings, Vice President, General Tax Counsel
- Bryan Milton, Vice President
- Stephen Greenlee, Vice President
- Bradley Corson, Vice President
- Peter Clarke, Vice President
- Neil Hansen, Vice President – Investor Relations, Secretary
- Robert Schleckser, Vice President, Treasurer
- David Rosenthal, Vice President, Controller
- Randall Ebner, Vice President, General Counsel
- Karen McKee, Senior Vice President
- Sara Ortwein, President of XTO Energy Inc
- Liam Mallon, President of ExxonMobil Development Company
- Letmathe Peter Brabeck, Director
- Henrietta Fore, Director
- William M Colton, Vice President
- Michael J Boskin, Director
- Rex W Tillerson, Senior Vice President
- Mark W Albers, Executive Officer
- Larry R Faulkner, Director
- Thomas R Walters, Vice President
- Jeffrey J Woodbury, Vice President and Secretary
- Michael James Dolan, Vice President
- Dennis G Wascom, Vice President
- Robert Stuart Franklin, Vice President
- John R Verity, Executive Officer
- Stuart R Mcgill, Vice President
- S Jack Balagia, Vice President & Gen. Counsel
- Marilyn C Nelson, Director
- Reatha C King, Director
- Helene L Kaplan, Director
- Donald D Humphreys, Vice President
- Patrick T Mulva, Vice President & Secretary
- Michael G Cousins, Vice President
- Walter V Shipley, Director
- Jay S Fishman, Director
- Edward E Jr Whitacre, Director
- Stephen R La Sala, Vice Pres and Gen Tax Counsel
- Donald V Fites, Director
- Paul E Sullivan, Vice President
- James R Houghton, Director
- Henry H Hubble, Vice President and Secretary
- Philip J Dingle, Vice President
- J Stephen Simon, Vice President
- Jon L Thompson, Vice President
- K Terry Koonce, Vice President
- William R Howell, Director
- Stephen D Pryor, Vice President
- Lee R Raymond, Chairman and President
- Harry J Longwell, Executive Vice President
- Sherman J Jr Glass, Vice President
- Harold R Cramer, Vice President
- A Timothy Cejka, Vice President
- Daniel S Sanders, Vice President
- Randy J Cleveland, Executive Officer
- Gerald L Kohlenberger, Vice President
- Charles W Matthews, Vice President and Gen Counsel
- Richard Michael Kruger, Vice President
- Philip Lippincott, Director
- Henry A Mckinnell, Director
- Edward G Galante, Senior Vice President
- Frank A Risch, Vice President and Treasurer
- William T Esrey, Director
- Alan J Kelly, Vice President
- Morris E Foster, Vice President
- William W George, Director