Bruce Dunlevie Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bruce Dunlevie is at least $9.29 Million dollars as of 15 March 2019. Mr. Dunlevie owns over 63,444 units of ServiceSource International stock worth over $88,250 and over the last 16 years he sold SREV stock worth over $9,203,917. In addition, he makes $0 as Lead Independent Director at ServiceSource International.
Mr. Dunlevie SREV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bruce has made over 15 trades of the ServiceSource International stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 48,708 units of SREV stock worth $721,853 on 12 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 555,974 units of ServiceSource International stock on 15 October 2012 worth over $3,335,844. On average, Bruce trades about 26,160 units every 59 days since 2003. As of 15 March 2019 he still owns at least 74,160 units of ServiceSource International stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dunlevie stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bruce Dunlevie biography
Bruce W. Dunlevie is the lead Independent Director of ServiceSource International Inc., since December 2004. Since May 1995, Mr. Dunlevie has been a General Partner of Benchmark Capital, a venture capital firm. He previously served as a member of the board of directors of Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN), an online advertising management company, and also served as a member of the board of directors of Rambus Inc., a technology licensing company, from March 1990 to June 2011.
How old is Bruce Dunlevie?
Bruce Dunlevie is 61, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of ServiceSource International since 2004. There are 3 older and 4 younger executives at ServiceSource International. The oldest executive at ServiceSource International, Inc. is John Harris, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Bruce Dunlevie’s mailing address?
Bruce’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2965 WOODSIDE ROAD, , WOODSIDE, CA, 94062.
Insider trading at ServiceSource International
Over the last 9 years, insiders at ServiceSource International have traded over $433,107,063 worth of ServiceSource International stock and bought 2,371,259 units worth $15,003,457 . The most active insider traders include Mitchell Lasky, Ss Holding Ii Llcgeneral At…, and Barry D. Reynolds. On average, ServiceSource International executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $221,283. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gary B Moore on 16 August 2019, trading 117,000 units of SREV stock currently worth $100,620.
What does ServiceSource International do?
ServiceSource International, Inc. engages in the provision of performance-based customer success and revenue growth solutions. It offers inside sales, revenue retention, sales enablement, and channel management services. The firm serves hardware, software, cloud and medical devices markets. The company was founded by Michael A. Smerklo in November 2002 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
What does ServiceSource International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dunlevie stock trades at Ambarella, Rambus, ServiceSource International, Yelp, Zendesk, Stitch Fix, Marin Software, Upwork, and Elastic NV
ServiceSource International executives and stock owners
ServiceSource International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Carrington, Director
- Thomas Mendoza, Independent Director
- John Harris, Independent Director
- John Ferron, Independent Director
- Robert Ashe, Independent Director
- Bruce Dunlevie, Lead Independent Director
- Denzil Samuels, Chief Marketing Officer and Growth Officer
- Patricia Elias, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Deborah Dunnam, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard Walker, Chief Financial Officer, Independent Director
- Gary Moore, Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Brian James Delaney, Chief Operating Officer
- Barry D. Reynolds, Director
- Steven Cakebread, Director
- Robert N Pinkerton, Chief Financial Officer
- Capital Management, L.P.Alt…,
- Gregory G Hopkins, Chief Customer Officer
- James C V Madden, Director
- Michael A Smerklo, Director
- Richard Campione, President, Cloud & Data Svcs.
- Madhu Ranganathan, Director
- Peter H Fenton, 10% owner
- Kevin Harvey, 10% owner
- Peter Hlasky Mitchell Fenton,
- Marc F Mcmorris, Director
- Ganesh Bell, EVP, Products
- Micro Fund Sbic, L.P.Housat…,
- Mitchell Lasky, 10% owner
- Capital Management Co. V, L…,
- John J Boucher, EVP Worldwide Sales
- Simon Biddiscombe, Chief Financial Officer
- Jay R Ackerman, Chief Services Officer
- Natalie A Mc Cullough, Chief Marketing Officer
- Ss Holding Ii Llcgeneral At…,
- Ashley F. Johnson, Chief Customer Officer
- Christine Heckart, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- David S Oppenheimer, Chief Financial Officer
- Jeffrey M Bizzack, President
- Raymond M Martinelli, Chief People Officer
- Robert John Sturgeon, Chief Delivery Officer
- Paul Warenski, SVP and General Counsel