Bruce Chizen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bruce R Chizen is at least $29.5 Million dollars as of 5 July 2017. Mr. Chizen owns over 206,250 units of Oracle stock worth over $12,387,925 and over the last 16 years he sold ORCL stock worth over $16,476,104. In addition, he makes $608,093 as Independent Director at Oracle.
Mr. Chizen ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bruce has made over 32 trades of the Oracle stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 206,250 units of ORCL stock worth $5,836,875 on 5 July 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 500,000 units of Oracle stock on 4 January 2006 worth over $6,620,000. On average, Bruce trades about 73,515 units every 76 days since 2003. As of 5 July 2017 he still owns at least 225,235 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Chizen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bruce Chizen biography
Bruce R. Chizen is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Chizen is currently an independent consultant and has served as Senior Adviser to Permira Advisers LLP, a private equity firm, since July 2008, and as a Venture Partner at Voyager Capital, a venture capital firm, since August 2009. He has also served as an Operating Partner for Permira Growth Opportunities, a private equity fund, since June 2018. From 1994 to 2008, Mr. Chizen served in a number of positions at Adobe Systems Incorporated, a provider of design, imaging and publishing software, including CEO (2000 to 2007), President (2000 to 2005), acting CFO (2006 to 2007) and strategic adviser (2007 to 2008). Mr. Chizen currently serves as a director of Synopsys, Inc. As the former CEO of Adobe, Mr. Chizen brings to the Board first-hand experience in successfully leading and managing a large, complex global organization in the technology industry. In particular, Mr. Chizen’s experience in heading the extension of Adobe’s product leadership provides the Board with a perspective applicable to challenges faced by Oracle. In addition, Mr. Chizen’s current roles at Permira and Voyager require him to be very familiar with companies driven by information technology or intellectual property, which provides the Board with valuable insights in its deliberations regarding Oracle’s acquisition and product strategies. The Board also benefits from Mr. Chizen’s financial expertise and significant audit and financial reporting knowledge, including his experience as the former acting CFO of Adobe. Mr. Chizen’s service as a director of a large, complex global organization, as well as smaller private companies, provides the Board with important perspectives in its evaluation of Oracle’s practices and processes.
What is the salary of Bruce Chizen?
As the Independent Director of Oracle, the total compensation of Bruce Chizen at Oracle is $608,093. There are 6 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Bruce Chizen?
Bruce Chizen is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Oracle since 2008. There are 10 older and 5 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Bruce Chizen’s mailing address?
Bruce’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Chizen stock trades at Adobe, Oracle, and Synopsys
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations