Brian Turner Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brian Kevin Turner is at least $89.9 Million dollars as of 26 October 2015. Mr. Turner owns over 154,499 units of Nordstrom stock worth over $36,215,965 and over the last 16 years he sold JWN stock worth over $53,390,275. In addition, he makes $269,565 as Independent Director at Nordstrom.
Mr. Turner JWN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brian has made over 17 trades of the Nordstrom stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 154,499 units of JWN stock worth $8,186,902 on 26 October 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 234,000 units of Nordstrom stock on 5 September 2008 worth over $6,091,020. On average, Brian trades about 31,223 units every 84 days since 2004. As of 26 October 2015 he still owns at least 987,080 units of Nordstrom stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Turner stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Brian Turner biography
Brian Kevin Turner is Independent Director of Nordstrom, Inc. He is Vice Chairman of the Board of Managers of AB Acquisition, LLC, the parent company of Albertson’s Companies LLC, an American grocery company, since August 2017. Mr. Turner was Chief Executive Officer of Citadel Securities, a global market maker, and Vice Chairman of Citadel LLC, a global financial institution, from August 2016 to January 2017. He served as Chief Operating Officer of Microsoft Corporation from 2005 to 2016, and as Chief Executive Officer and President of Sam’s Club, a Wal-Mart subsidiary corporation from 2002 to 2005. Between 1985 and 2002, Mr. Turner held a number of positions of increasing responsibility with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., including Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer from 2001 to 2002.
What is the salary of Brian Turner?
As the Independent Director of Nordstrom, the total compensation of Brian Turner at Nordstrom is $269,565. There are 6 executives at Nordstrom getting paid more, with Christine Deputy-Ott having the highest compensation of $7,026,200.
How old is Brian Turner?
Brian Turner is 50, he’s been the Independent Director of Nordstrom since 2010. There are 14 older and 3 younger executives at Nordstrom. The oldest executive at Nordstrom, Inc. is Robert Sari, 62, who is the General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
What’s Brian Turner’s mailing address?
Brian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Nordstrom
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Nordstrom have traded over $46,986,892 worth of Nordstrom stock and bought 89,910 units worth $2,035,212 . The most active insider traders include Brad D Smith, Brian Kevin Turner, and Robert Gerald Miller. On average, Nordstrom executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $687,180. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christine Deputy on 29 August 2019, trading 1,906 units of JWN stock currently worth $54,378.
What does Nordstrom do?
Nordstrom, Inc. engages in the manufacture and trade of clothes, shoes and accessories. It operates through the following business segments: Retail, Credit and Corporate/Other. The Retail segment manages physical stores and online shops. The Credit segment offers a range of payment options to customers. The Corporate/Other segment includes sales return reserve, expenses, and assets. The company was founded by John W. Nordstrom in 1901 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Nordstrom’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Turner stock trades at Microsoft, Nordstrom, and Walmart
Nordstrom executives and stock owners
Nordstrom executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christine Deputy-Ott, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Peter Nordstrom, Co-President, Director
- Erik Nordstrom, Co-President, Director
- Geevy Thomas, President
- Kenneth Worzel, Chief Operating Officer
- Anne Bramman, Chief Financial Officer
- Brian Turner, Independent Director
- Brad Smith, Independent Director
- Tanya Domier, Independent Director
- Bradley Tilden, Independent Director
- Gordon Smith, Independent Director
- Shellye Archambeau, Independent Director
- Stacy Philpot, Independent Director
- Glenda McNeal, Director
- Kirsten Green, Director
- Teri Bariquit, Chief Merchandising Officer
- Robert Sari, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Scott Meden, Chief Marketing Officer
- Kelley Hall, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer
- Edmond Mesrobian, Chief Technology Officer
- James Nordstrom, President – Stores
- Ann Munson Steines, Secretary
- Christine Deputy, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Sheryl Garland Bichich, Secretary
- Robert D Walter, Director
- Michael G Koppel, Executive Vice President
- Bruce A Nordstrom, 10% owner
- Enrique Jr Hernandez, Director
- James A Howell, Vice President
- Philip G Satre, Director
- Karen Mc Kibbin, Executive Vice President
- Daniel F Little, Executive Vice President
- Blake W Nordstrom, President
- Ken Worzel, Chief Digital Officer
- Kristen Green, Director
- Alison A Winter, Director
- Michelle M Ebanks, Director
- Robert Gerald Miller, Director
- Felicia D Thornton, Director
- Anne Martin Vachon, Executive Vice President
- Kevin T Knight, Executive Vice President
- Michael Sato, Executive Vice President
- Paige L Thomas, Executive Vice President
- David M Witman, Executive Vice President
- Loretta Soffe, Executive Vice President
- Margaret Myers, Executive Vice President
- Robert J Middlemas, Executive Vice President
- Delena M Sunday, Executive Vice President
- Steven C Mattics, Executive Vice President
- Mark J Tritton, Executive Vice President
- Gemma Lionello, Executive Vice President
- Robert Ernst Campbell, Vice President and Treasurer
- R Michael Richardson, Executive Vice President – CIO
- Laurie M Black, Executive Vice President
- Tricia D Smith, Executive Vice President
- Jack H Minuk, Executive Vice President
- D Wayne Gittinger,
- Linda T Finn, Executive Vice President
- Lisa C Luther,
- Jeffrey S Kalinsky, Executive Vi ce President
- Mark S Brashear, Executive Vice President
- James R Oneal, Executive Vice President
- David Loretta, Treasurer
- Jeanne P Jackson, Director
- Lisa G Iglesias, Executive VP and Secretary
- Paul F Favaro, Executive Vice President
- Brian Dennehy, Executive Vice President
- Phyllis J Campbell, Director