Brian N Priddy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brian N Priddy is at least $449 Thousand dollars as of 30 May 2007. Brian Priddy owns over 4,001 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $95,988 and over the last 14 years Brian sold HIBB stock worth over $352,833.
Brian Priddy HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brian has made over 5 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Brian sold 4,001 units of HIBB stock worth $111,588 on 30 May 2007.
The largest trade Brian’s ever made was buying 5,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 30 September 2005 worth over $110,000. On average, Brian trades about 2,089 units every 71 days since 2005. As of 30 May 2007 Brian still owns at least 3,800 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Brian Priddy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Brian Priddy’s mailing address?
Brian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Brian Priddy stock trades at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP