Brian Lesser Net Worth
Brian Lesser biography
Brian Lesser is the Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc. at AT&T.
How old is Brian Lesser?
Brian Lesser is 44, he’s been the Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, and Inc. of AT&T since 2017. There are 19 older and no younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Brian Lesser’s mailing address?
Brian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions