Brian Ferraioli Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brian K Ferraioli is at least $344 Thousand dollars as of 2 January 2018. Mr. Ferraioli owns over 1,884 units of Vistra stock worth over $100,142 and over the last 6 years he sold VST stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $243,750 as Independent Director at Vistra.
Mr. Ferraioli VST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brian has made over 2 trades of the Vistra stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,884 units of VST stock worth $51,282 on 2 January 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 5,750 units of Vistra stock on 15 December 2017 worth over $99,303. On average, Brian trades about 364 units every 1 days since 2013. As of 2 January 2018 he still owns at least 3,679 units of Vistra stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ferraioli stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Brian Ferraioli biography
Brian K. Ferraioli is Independent Director of the company since May 2017. Through December 2016, Mr. Ferraioli served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of KBR, Inc., a global engineering, construction, and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services, and civil infrastructure sectors. Prior to KBR, Mr. Ferraioli was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at The Shaw Group, Inc., an engineering, construction, and fabrication company serving the electric power generation and government services industries. Prior to that, Mr. Ferraioli worked 28 years in various finance and accounting functions with Foster Wheeler AG, a Swiss global conglomerate that provides design, engineering, construction, manufacturing, development, and plant operations. In addition to the Company, Mr. Ferraioli serves on the boards of Team, Inc. and Charah, LLC. He previously served on the boards of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Babcock & Wilcox, Inc. and Adolfson & Peterson, a private construction company. Mr. Ferraioli graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Seton Hall University and received a master’s of business administration from Columbia University. Mr. Ferraioli is also a licensed certified public accountant and a National Association of Corporate Directors Governance Fellow.
What is the salary of Brian Ferraioli?
As the Independent Director of Vistra, the total compensation of Brian Ferraioli at Vistra is $243,750. There are 5 executives at Vistra getting paid more, with Curtis Morgan having the highest compensation of $13,399,700.
How old is Brian Ferraioli?
Brian Ferraioli is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Vistra since 2017. There are no older and 16 younger executives at Vistra.
What’s Brian Ferraioli’s mailing address?
Brian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 601 JEFFERSON STREET, , HOUSTON, TX, 77002.
Insider trading at Vistra
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Vistra have traded over $574,358,977 worth of Vistra stock and bought 98,794 units worth $2,068,238 . The most active insider traders include Management Holdings Gp, Llc…, Asset Management Inc.Brookf…, and Asset Management Inc.Partne…. On average, Vistra executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $7,670,693. The most recent stock trade was executed by Asset Management Inc.Brookf… on 21 June 2019, trading 1,900,000 units of VST stock currently worth $45,125,000.
What does Vistra do?
Vistra Energy Corp. operates as an energy company, which engages in the provision of electricity and power generation. Its portfolio of businesses includes TXU Energy and Luminant. It operates through the following segments: Retail, ERCOT, PJM, NY/NE, MISO, Asset Closure, and Corporate and Other. The Retail segment sells electricity and related services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. The ERCOT, PJM, NY/NE, and MISO segments relate to electricity generation, wholesale energy sales and purchases, commodity risk management activities, and fuel production and logistics management. The Asset Closure segment involves in the decommissioning and reclamation of retired plants and mines. The Corporate and Other represents the remaining non-segment operations. The company was founded in 1882 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Vistra’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ferraioli stock trades at Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, KBR, Team, and Vistra
Vistra executives and stock owners
Vistra executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Curtis Morgan, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Burke, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Muscato, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Scott Hudson, Senior Vice President and President Retail
- Scott Helm, Independent Chairman of the Board.
- Brian Ferraioli, Independent Director
- Gavin Baiera, Independent Director
- Jeff Hunter, Independent Director
- Hilary Ackermann, Independent Director
- John Sult, Independent Director
- Paul Barbas, Independent Director
- Cyrus Madon, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Strong, Independent Director
- Bruce Zimmerman, Independent Director
- Molly Sorg, IR Contact Officer
- Sara Graziano, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- Stephanie Moore, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Carrie Kirby, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- David Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- J William Iii Holden, See Remarks
- Management Holdings Gp, Llc…,
- Elizabeth Christine Dobry, VP and Controller
- Capital Group Holdings Gp, …,
- Terry L Nutt, See Remarks
- Asset Management Inc.Brookf…,
- Asset Management Inc.Partne…,