Brett Hart Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brett J Hart is at least $10.4 Million dollars as of 28 February 2019. Mr. Hart owns over 10,991 units of United Airlines stock worth over $7,027,292 and over the last 9 years he sold UAL stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $3,399,580 as Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel at United Airlines.
Mr. Hart UAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brett has made over 12 trades of the United Airlines stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 10,991 units of UAL stock worth $998,422 on 28 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 10,991 units of United Airlines stock on 28 February 2019 worth over $998,422. On average, Brett trades about 1,170 units every 37 days since 2010. As of 28 February 2019 he still owns at least 77,359 units of United Airlines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hart stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Brett Hart biography
Brett J. Hart is the Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel of the company,since may2017. he served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of UAL and United. Mr. Hart served as acting Chief Executive Officer and principal executive officer of the Company, on an interim basis, from October 2015 to March 2016. From December 2010 to February 2012, he served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of UAL, United and Continental Airlines, Inc. (“Continental”). From June 2009 to December 2010, Mr. Hart served as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Sara Lee Corporation, a consumer food and beverage company. From March 2005 to May 2009, Mr. Hart served as Deputy General Counsel and Chief Global Compliance Officer of Sara Lee Corporation.
What is the salary of Brett Hart?
As the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel of United Airlines, the total compensation of Brett Hart at United Airlines is $3,399,580. There are 4 executives at United Airlines getting paid more, with Oscar Munoz having the highest compensation of $10,493,800.
How old is Brett Hart?
Brett Hart is 49, he’s been the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel of United Airlines since 2017. There are 18 older and 1 younger executives at United Airlines. The oldest executive at United Airlines Holdings, Inc. is Jane Garvey, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Brett Hart’s mailing address?
Brett’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 66100 – HDQLD, , CHICAGO, IL, 60666.
Insider trading at United Airlines
Over the last 17 years, insiders at United Airlines have traded over $30,101,329 worth of United Airlines stock and bought 4,312,304 units worth $222,877,257 . The most active insider traders include Investment Partners Lppar G…, William Nuti, and Edward Shapiro. On average, United Airlines executives and independent directors trade stock every 38 days with the average trade being worth of $4,422,269. The most recent stock trade was executed by Carolyn Corvi on 28 October 2019, trading 1,969 units of UAL stock currently worth $34,792.
What does United Airlines do?
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. engages in the operation of its wholly-owned subsidiary United Airlines, Inc, which offers satellite based Wi-Fi, including on long-haul overseas routes. It operates through the following geographical segments: Domestic (U.S. and Canada); Pacific; Atlantic; and Latin America. It also transports people and cargo through its mainline and regional operations. The company was founded on December 30, 1968 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Complete history of Mr. Hart stock trades at AbbVie, United Continental, and United Airlines
United Airlines executives and stock owners
United Airlines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Oscar Munoz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Andrew Nocella, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Gregory Hart, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- J. Scott Kirby, President of United Airlines
- Brett Hart, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- Gerald Laderman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jane Garvey, Independent Director
- Edward Philip, Independent Director
- Barnaby Harford, Independent Director
- James Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edward Shapiro, Lead Independent Director
- Walter Isaacson, Independent Director
- David Vitale, Independent Director
- James Whitehurst, Independent Director
- Carolyn Corvi, Independent Director
- Michele Hooper, Independent Director
- Sito Pantoja, Director
- Todd Insler, Director
- Michael Leskinen, Vice President of Corporate Development & Investor Relations
- Chris Kenny, Vice President, Controller
- Linda Jojo, Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer
- Kate Gebo, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Barney Harford, Director
- William Nuti, Director
- L E Simmons, Director
- J Scott Kirby, President
- Andrew C Levy, EVP & CFO
- Irene E Foxhall, Exec VP Comm & Gov Affairs
- John H Walker, Director
- Charles Yamarone, Director
- John D Rainey, EVP and CFO
- Investment Partners Lppar G…,
- Jeffery A Smisek, President and CEO
- James J Oconnor, Director
- W James Farrell, Director
- Glenn F Tilton, Chairman, President & CEO
- Thomas J Jr Sabatino, EVP, Gen Counsel and Corp Sec
- Jeffrey T. Foland, EVP-Mktg, Tech and Strgy
- R. Keith Halbert, EVP -Chief Information Officer
- Robert S Edwards, SVP and CIO
- Zane Rowe, Exec VP and CFO
- Kathryn A Mikells, EVP – Chief Financial Officer
- Graham W Atkinson,
- John P Tague, EVP
- Paul E Tierney, Director
- Hazel R Oleary, Director
- Rosemary Moore, Senior VP-Corp & Gov Affairs
- W Douglas Ford, Director
- Douglas A Hacker, Executive VP-Strategy
- Peter D Mcdonald, Executive V.P. – Operations
- Paul R Jr Whiteford, Director
- Sara A Fields, SrVP-People United Air Lines
- Stephen R Canale, Director
- Frederic F Brace, Executive V.P. and CFO
- Michael P Bonds, Exec VP HR and Labor Relations
- Robert A Milton, Director
- Julia Haywood, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Henry L Iii Meyer, Director
- James E Compton, Vice Chair & Chief Rev Officer