Brenda Reichelderfer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brenda Reichelderfer is at least $3.58 Million dollars as of 20 November 2017. Ms. Reichelderfer owns over 8,279 units of Federal Signal stock worth over $2,269,681 and over the last 16 years she sold FSS stock worth over $1,121,040. In addition, she makes $187,000 as Independent Director at Federal Signal.
Ms. Reichelderfer FSS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brenda has made over 3 trades of the Federal Signal stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 8,279 units of FSS stock worth $171,872 on 20 November 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 45,721 units of Federal Signal stock on 16 November 2017 worth over $949,168. On average, Brenda trades about 1,055 units every 44 days since 2003. As of 20 November 2017 she still owns at least 69,388 units of Federal Signal stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Reichelderfer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Brenda Reichelderfer biography
Brenda L. Reichelderfer is Independent Director of Federal Signal Corporation. Ms. Reichelderfer serves on the Board of Directors of Tribus Aerospace (“Tribus”), an aerospace components manufacturing group owned by a private equity firm, a position she has held since November 2017. From February through July 2018, Ms. Reichelderfer served as Interim CEO of Tribus while it searched for a new leader. Since January 2016, she has served on the Board of Directors of Moog Inc., a designer and manufacturer of precision motion and fluid control systems for aerospace, defense and industrial markets worldwide (NYSE: MOG-A). From July 2008 to December 2017, she was Senior Vice President and Managing Director of TriVista Business Group. From June 2011 to April 2017, Ms. Reichelderfer served on the Board of Directors of Meggitt PLC, a global defense and aerospace firm, the shares of which are listed on the London Stock Exchange (MGGT: LSE). From April 2010 to June 2014, she served on the Board of Directors of Wencor Group LLC, an aerospace distribution business owned by a private equity firm. From 2008 to 2014, Ms. Reichelderfer served as a member of the Technology Transfer Advisory Board of The Missile Defense Agency, a division of the United States Department of Defense. Until May 2008, Ms. Reichelderfer was Group President (from December 1998), Senior Vice President (from December 2002) and Corporate Director of Engineering and Chief Technology Officer (from October 2005) of ITT Corporation, a global engineering and manufacturing company (NYSE: ITT).
What is the salary of Brenda Reichelderfer?
As the Independent Director of Federal Signal, the total compensation of Brenda Reichelderfer at Federal Signal is $187,000. There are 8 executives at Federal Signal getting paid more, with Jennifer Sherman having the highest compensation of $4,428,350.
How old is Brenda Reichelderfer?
Brenda Reichelderfer is 60, she’s been the Independent Director of Federal Signal since 2006. There are 7 older and 6 younger executives at Federal Signal. The oldest executive at Federal Signal Corp. is James Goodwin, 74, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Brenda Reichelderfer’s mailing address?
Brenda’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Federal Signal
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Federal Signal have traded over $7,793,286 worth of Federal Signal stock and bought 152,025 units worth $867,551 . The most active insider traders include Paul W Jones, Stephanie K Kushner, and Brian S Cooper. On average, Federal Signal executives and independent directors trade stock every 63 days with the average trade being worth of $527,507. The most recent stock trade was executed by Svetlana Vinokur on 12 September 2019, trading 10,818 units of FSS stock currently worth $155,671.
What does Federal Signal do?
Federal Signal Corp. engages in the designed manufacture of products and integrated solutions for municipal, governmental, industrial, and commercial customers. It operates through the Environmental Solutions Group, and Safety and Security Systems Group segments. The Environment Solutions Group segment involves in the manufacture and supply of street sweeper vehicles, sewer cleaner, vacuum loader trucks, hydro-excavation trucks, and water blasting equipment. The Safety and Security Systems Group segment offers comprehensive systems and products which law enforcement, fire rescue, emergency medical services, campuses, military facilities, and industrial sites use to protect people and property. The company was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Oak Brook, IL.
What does Federal Signal’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Reichelderfer stock trades at Federal Signal and ITT
Federal Signal executives and stock owners
Federal Signal executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jennifer Sherman, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Weber, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Ian Hudson, Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Daniel DuPre, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Fines, Vice President, General Manager of TBEI
- Dennis Martin, Chairman of the Board
- James Goodwin, Lead Independent Director
- John Workman, Independent Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Independent Director
- William Owens, Independent Director
- Richard Mudge, Independent Director
- Patrick Miller, Independent Director
- Eugene Lowe, Independent Director
- Svetlana Vinokur, Vice President, Treasurer and Corporate Development
- Lauren Elting, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Paul W Jones, Director
- Bonnie Cruickshank Lind, Director
- Brian S Cooper, Sr. V.P. and CFO
- David Gage Martin, Sr. VP & COO
- Samuel Miceli, Sr. VP – Env. Solutions Group
- Matthew B Brady, Sr. V.P.-Safety & Security Sys
- Julie A Cook, VP- Human Resources
- Joseph W Wilson, President – Industrial Systems
- Esa Peltola, President-Bronto Skylift
- Bryan L Boettger, President – Public Safety Sys.
- Michael K Wons, V.P. & Chief Information Off.
- Robert M Gerrity, Director
- Dominic A Romeo, Director
- James C Janning, Director
- John Mccartney, Director
- Robert S Hamada, Director
- Marc F Gustafson, President – Fire Rescue Group
- Paul Brown, VP – Internal Audit
- Joseph R Jr Wright, Director
- William Iii Barker, Sr. Vice Pres. & CFO
- David Mc Connaughey, Pres.-Safety & Sec. Sys. Grp.
- Peter Guile, President – E-One, Inc.
- Stephanie K Kushner, Vice President, CFO
- William H Osborne, President and CEO
- Jennifer Erfurth, V.P. – Human Resources
- David E Janek, V.P. & Treasurer
- Manfred Rietsch, Pres.-Federal Signal Tech.Grp.
- Fred H Lietz, V.P. & Chief Procurement Off.
- Charles F Jr Avery, V.P., IT & Controller
- Gregory A Sink, V.P.-Strategiv Bus. Develop.
- Stephen C Buck, President-Safety Products Grp.
- Paul D Box, V.P. & Chief Procurement Off.
- Charles R Campbell, Director
- Leo T. Mahon, VP Strategy,Bus.Dev.& Inv.Rel.
- Kimberly L Dickens, VP – Human Resources
- Joan E Ryan, Director
- Kim A Wehrenberg, vice president
- Alan G Ringler, President-Tool Group
- Richard Ritz, Vice President and Controller
- Matthew Saviello, Chief Procurement Officer
- Walden W Odell, Director
- Richard R Thomas, Director
- Duane Doerle, Vice President
- Alexander D Craig, VP & CIO
- Karen Latham, Vice President, Treasurer
- Joseph J Ross, Director
- James A Lovell, Director
- Robert D Welding, president and CEO
- John Deleonardis, Vice President