Brandon Tolany Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brandon Tolany is at least $10.7 Million dollars as of 26 September 2019. Mr. Tolany owns over 1,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $5,451,144 and over the last 4 years he sold SLAB stock worth over $2,893,230. In addition, he makes $2,333,090 as Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales at Silicon Laboratories.
Mr. Tolany SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brandon has made over 6 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,000 units of SLAB stock worth $113,940 on 26 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 26,826 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 1 May 2017 worth over $1,912,962. On average, Brandon trades about 3,266 units every 52 days since 2016. As of 26 September 2019 he still owns at least 48,758 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Tolany stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Brandon Tolany biography
Brandon Tolany is Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales of the Company. Mr. Tolany has served as our Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales since January 2016. Prior to joining Silicon Labs, Mr. Tolany served as Senior Vice President, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Freescale Semiconductor where he led global sales and marketing activities from 2013 to 2015. During his tenure at Freescale, Brandon progressed in a range of leadership positions including Vice President of Global Marketing for Microcontrollers and Director of Sales and Field Application Engineering for Freescale’s Americas West Region. Mr. Tolany started his career at Freescale in 2004 as a marketing manager for the i.MX applications processor product line. Prior to joining Freescale, Mr. Tolany was Director of Sales and Business Development for Luminent where he led global marketing efforts. He also served as a product manager at Mitsubishi Electric. Mr. Tolany holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Texas at Austin.
What is the salary of Brandon Tolany?
As the Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales of Silicon Laboratories, the total compensation of Brandon Tolany at Silicon Laboratories is $2,333,090. There are 2 executives at Silicon Laboratories getting paid more, with George Tuttle having the highest compensation of $6,077,880.
How old is Brandon Tolany?
Brandon Tolany is 44, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales of Silicon Laboratories since 2016. There are 12 older and no younger executives at Silicon Laboratories. The oldest executive at Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is William Bock, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Brandon Tolany’s mailing address?
Brandon’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 400 WEST CESAR CHAVEZ STREET, , AUSTIN, TX, 78701.
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Tolany stock trades at Silicon Laboratories
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO