Brandon B Value Act Holding… Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brandon B Value Act Holding… is at least $1.78 Billion dollars as of 30 October 2019. Brandon Holding owns over 1,650,000 units of CBRE stock worth over $1,284,914,813 and over the last few years Brandon sold CBRE stock worth over $493,297,000.
Brandon Holding CBRE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brandon has made over 4 trades of the CBRE stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Brandon bought 1,650,000 units of CBRE stock worth $32,917,500 on 30 October 2019.
The largest trade Brandon’s ever made was selling 6,700,000 units of CBRE stock on 11 March 2019 worth over $331,717,000. On average, Brandon trades about 2,401,759 units every 47 days since 2019. As of 30 October 2019 Brandon still owns at least 24,211,698 units of CBRE stock.
You can see the complete history of Brandon Holding stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Insider trading at CBRE
Over the last few years, insiders at CBRE have traded over $517,007,836 worth of CBRE stock and bought 5,000 units worth $212,050 . The most active insider traders include Brandon B Value Act Holding…, Brandon B Value Act Holding…, and Yajnik Sanjiv. On average, CBRE executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $29,984,574. The most recent stock trade was executed by James R Groch on 20 September 2019, trading 75,000 units of CBRE stock currently worth $4,057,500.
What does CBRE do?
CBRE Group, Inc. engages in the provision of commercial real estate and investment services. It operates through the following segments: Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific; Global Investment Management, and Development Services. The Americas segment comprises of operations throughout the United States and Canada as well as markets in Latin America. The EMEA segment offers full range of services concentrated on the commercial property sector, such as leasing, property sales, valuation services, asset management services, and occupier outsourcing. The Asia Pacific segment commercial real estate services. The Global Investment Management segment consist of investment management services to pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments, and other institutional investors seeking to generate returns and diversification through investment in real estate. The Development Services segment develops and invests in commercial real estate across a wide spectrum of property types, including: industrial, office and retail properties; healthcare facilities of all types; and residential/mixed-use projects. The company was founded by Colbert Coldwell in 1906 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
What does CBRE’s logo look like?
Complete history of Brandon Holding stock trades at Trinity Industries and CBRE
CBRE executives and stock owners
CBRE executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Sulentic, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Groch, Global Group President, Chief Investment Officer
- Michael Lafitte, Global Chief Executive Officer – Advisory Services
- William Concannon, Global Chief Executive Officer – Global Workplace Solutions
- John .., Global Chief Operating Officer
- Laurence Midler, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Curtis Feeny, Independent Director
- Beth Cobert, Independent Director
- Christopher Jenny, Independent Director
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Gerardo Lopez, Independent Director
- Brandon Boze, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Sanjiv Yajnik, Independent Director
- Raymond Wirta, Independent Director
- Reginald Gilyard, Independent Director
- Brad Burke, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Shira Goodman, Independent Director
- James Kirk, Chief Executive Talent and Administrative Officer
- Chandra Dhandapani, Chief Digital & Technology Officer
- Dara Bazzano, Senior Vice President – Global Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Martin Samworth, Group President and Chief Executive Officer Advisory Services, APAC/EMEA
- Daniel Queenan, Global Chief Executive Officer – Real Estate Investments
- Leah Stearns, Chief Financial Officer
- Calvin W Jr Frese, Global Group President
- T Ritson Ferguson, CEO, CBRE Global Investors
- Brandon B Value Act Holding…,
- J. Christopher Kirk, See Remarks