Bradley Fluke Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bradley J Fluke is at least $9.21 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Mr. Fluke owns over 15,870 units of Cirrus Logic stock worth over $213,907 and over the last 17 years he sold CRUS stock worth over $8,998,509. In addition, he makes $0 as Vice President and General Manager – MEMS Division at Cirrus Logic.
Mr. Fluke CRUS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bradley has made over 36 trades of the Cirrus Logic stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 15,870 units of CRUS stock worth $1,095,824 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 32,473 units of Cirrus Logic stock on 1 August 2016 worth over $1,570,394. On average, Bradley trades about 3,521 units every 82 days since 2003. As of 4 November 2019 he still owns at least 3,120 units of Cirrus Logic stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Fluke stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bradley Fluke biography
Bradley J. Fluke is Vice President, General Manager – MEMS Division of the Company. He was appointed Vice President and General Manager, MEMS Division in May, 2015. He joined the company in 2013, originally serving as Vice President of Strategy. Previously, from 2008 to 2013, Mr. Fluke served as the President, Chief Executive Officer, and the Chair of the Board at Javelin Semiconductor, Inc.
How old is Bradley Fluke?
Bradley Fluke is 54, he’s been the Vice President and General Manager – MEMS Division of Cirrus Logic since 2015. There are 8 older and 5 younger executives at Cirrus Logic. The oldest executive at Cirrus Logic, Inc. is Alan Schuele, 73, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Bradley Fluke’s mailing address?
Bradley’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 800 WEST 6TH STREET, , AUSTIN, TX, 78701.
Insider trading at Cirrus Logic
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Cirrus Logic have traded over $54,364,846 worth of Cirrus Logic stock and bought 160,380 units worth $2,464,316 . The most active insider traders include Jason P Rhode, Scott Arnold Anderson, and Thurman K Case. On average, Cirrus Logic executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $1,153,728. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bradley J Fluke on 4 November 2019, trading 15,870 units of CRUS stock currently worth $1,095,824.
What does Cirrus Logic do?
Cirrus Logic, Inc. develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a range of customers. It builds an analog and signal-processing patent portfolio. The firm delivers optimized products for a variety of audio, industrial and energy-related applications. Its product lines include portable audio products and non-portable audio and other products. The company was founded by Suhas S. Patil and Michael L. Hackworth in 1984 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Cirrus Logic’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Fluke stock trades at Cirrus Logic and Silicon Laboratories
Cirrus Logic executives and stock owners
Cirrus Logic executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jason Rhode, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Scott Anderson, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain and Engineering Operations
- Thurman Case, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Gregory Thomas, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Jo-Dee Benson, Vice President, Chief Culture Officer
- Andrew Brannan, Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alan Schuele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Dehne, Independent Director
- Alexander Davern, Independent Director
- John Carter, Independent Director
- David Tupman, Independent Director
- Deirdre Hanford, Independent Director
- Allan Hughes, Vice President – Cirrus Logic International
- Bradley Fluke, Vice President, General Manager – MEMS Division
- John Forsyth, Chief Strategy Officer
- Carl Jackson Alberty, VP of MSP
- Jeffrey W Baumgartner, VP of R&D
- Christine King, Director
- William D Sherman, Director
- Rashpal Sahota, Vice President Audio GM
- Will Cuellar, VP Supply Chain
- Robert Henry Smith, Director
- Randolph K Carlson, VP, Supply Chain
- Gregory L Brennan, VP and GM, Apex Precision Pwr.
- Scott Thomas, SVP General Counsel & Corp
- D James Sr Guzy, Director
- Miroslav Dokic, VP and GM, DSP Business Group
- Michael L Hackworth, Director
- Suhas Patil, Director
- Mark Hesketh, Vice President MEMS GM
- Timothy R Turk, VP Sales
- Thomas Stein, VP & GM Industrial Prod.
- John T Kurtzweil, Sr VP and CFO
- Eric C Smith, VP & GM
- Alfred S Annie Joint Tenant…, 10% owner
- Walden C Rhines, Director
- Susan Wang, Director
- Terry M Leeder, Sr. VP, Sales & Marketing
- Craig H Ensley, Sr VP Engineering
- Keith Cheney, VP, GM, Embedded Products
- David D French, President, CEO
- John J Paulos, VP and GM, Industrial Products
- Robert A Kromer, VP Sales
- William Kirk Patterson, Frmr Acting CFO, VP, Controlle
- Dee Ann Thompson, VP, Human Resources
- Stephanie Lucie, Former VP & Corp. Secretary
- Steven Overly,
- Gerald R Gray, Sr VP WW Operations