Bradley Alford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bradley A Alford is at least $1.62 Million dollars as of 29 July 2019. Mr. Alford owns over 5,027 units of Perrigo Co. Plc stock worth over $1,236,028 and over the last 10 years he sold PRGO stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $387,500 as Independent Director at Perrigo Co. Plc.
Mr. Alford PRGO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bradley has made over 21 trades of the Perrigo Co. Plc stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,027 units of PRGO stock worth $191,931 on 29 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 5,027 units of Perrigo Co. Plc stock on 29 July 2019 worth over $191,931. On average, Bradley trades about 658 units every 50 days since 2010. As of 29 July 2019 he still owns at least 22,826 units of Perrigo Co. Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Alford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bradley Alford biography
Bradley A. Alford serves as Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Alford joined Advent International Corporation, a global private equity firm, in 2014 as an Industry Advisor and moved to Operating Partner in March of 2016. From 2006 to 2013, Mr. Alford was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Nestlé USA. Mr. Alford also served as CEO and President of Nestlé Brands Company. He currently serves as a director of Avery Dennison Corporation since April 2010 and previously served as a director of Conagra Brands, Inc. from July 2015 to September 2018. Throughout his career, Mr. Alford has been focused on developing brands, initiatives to improve processes and facilitate best practices across an organization.
What is the salary of Bradley Alford?
As the Independent Director of Perrigo Co. Plc, the total compensation of Bradley Alford at Perrigo Co. Plc is $387,500. There are 8 executives at Perrigo Co. Plc getting paid more, with Murray Kessler having the highest compensation of $4,102,830.
How old is Bradley Alford?
Bradley Alford is 62, he’s been the Independent Director of Perrigo Co. Plc since 2017. There are 6 older and 10 younger executives at Perrigo Co. Plc. The oldest executive at Perrigo Co. Plc is Rolf Classon, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Bradley Alford’s mailing address?
Bradley’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 207 GOODE AVENUE, , GLENDALE, CA, 91203.
Insider trading at Perrigo Co. Plc
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Perrigo Co. Plc have traded over $10,219,435 worth of Perrigo Co. Plc stock and bought 453,683 units worth $33,861,337 . The most active insider traders include Jeffrey C Smith, Gary M Cohen, and Geoffrey M. Parker. On average, Perrigo Co. Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $250,660. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeffrey Needham on 8 October 2019, trading 8,242 units of PRGO stock currently worth $428,089.
What does Perrigo Co. Plc do?
Perrigo Co. Plc is a healthcare company, which engages in the production of over-the-counter consumer goods and specialty pharmaceutical products. It operates through the following segments: Consumer Healthcare Americas, Consumer Healthcare International, and Prescription Pharmaceuticals. The Consumer Healthcare Americas segment comprises the U.S., Mexico and Canada consumer healthcare business. The Consumer Healthcare International segment includes branded consumer healthcare business primarily in Europe and consumer focused businesses in the U.K., Australia, and Israel. The Prescription Pharmaceuticals refers to the U.S. prescription pharmaceuticals business. The company was founded by Luther Perrigo in 1887 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Perrigo Co. Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Alford stock trades at Avery Dennison, Conagra Brands, and Perrigo Co. Plc
Perrigo Co. Plc executives and stock owners
Perrigo Co. Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Murray Kessler, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Needham, Executive Vice President, President – Consumer Healthcare Americas
- Todd Kingma, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Company Secretary
- Svend Andersen, Executive Vice President, President – Consumer Healthcare International
- Sharon Kochan, Executive Vice President, President – RX Pharmaceuticals
- Rolf Classon, Independent Director
- Donal O’Connor, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Kindler, Independent Director
- Theodore Samuels, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Parker, Independent Director
- Bradley Alford, Independent Director
- Adriana Karaboutis, Independent Director
- Bradley Joseph, IR Contact Officer
- Grainne Quinn, Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Ronald Janish, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Supply Chain
- James Dillard, Executive Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer
- Thomas Farrington, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Michaud, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Raymond Silcock, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Willis, EVP & CHRO
- Paul Weninger, EVP, Quality Operations
- John T Hendrickson, EVP Global Operations & Supply
- Gary M Cohen, Director
- John Wesolowski, EVP, President Rx
- Michael J Jandernoa, Director
- Judy L Brown, Executive VP & CFO
- Laurie Brlas, Director
- Jeffrey C Smith, Director
- Uwe Roehrhoff, CEO
- Ronald Winowiecki, CFO
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Director
- Ellen Randi Hoffing, Director
- Louis Yu, Executive VP Global Quality
- Shlomo Yanai, Director
- Marc Coucke, Executive VP & GM
- Michael Robert Stewart, Sr. VP Global Human Resources
- Joseph C Papa, President and CEO
- Erica L Mann, Director
- Gary K Jr Kunkle, Director
- Herman Jr Morris, Director
- Ben Zion Zilberfarb, Director
- Ran Gottfried, Director
- Jatin Shah, Sr VP & Chief Scientific Offic
- Scott F Jamison,
- David T Gibbons, Director
- Douglas Boothe, EVP & GM Perrigo Pharma