Braden Kelly Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Braden R Kelly is at least $7.87 Million dollars as of 30 August 2019. Mr. Kelly owns over 15,000 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $7,386,580 and over the last 7 years he sold FICO stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $487,316 as Independent Chairman of the Board and Director at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Kelly FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Braden has made over 5 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,000 units of FICO stock worth $674,550 on 30 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 15,000 units of Fair Isaac stock on 30 August 2019 worth over $674,550. On average, Braden trades about 2,749 units every 160 days since 2013. As of 30 August 2019 he still owns at least 22,287 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kelly stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Braden Kelly biography
Braden R. Kelly is Independent Chairman of the Board, Director of the company. Mr. Kelly has been a Partner at Health Evolution Partners, a private equity investment firm focused on the health care industry, since January 2015 and has served in various positions at Health Evolution Partners, including Investment Partner from June 2013 to December 2014 and Senior Advisor from August 2008 to May 2013. From August 1995 to December 2006, Mr. Kelly was an employee and then Partner and Managing Director at General Atlantic Partners LLC, a global private equity investment firm focused on technology growth investing. Prior to joining General Atlantic Partners, Mr. Kelly worked in the investment banking division of Morgan Stanley & Co. as a member of the mergers, acquisitions and restructuring department. Mr. Kelly does not serve on any other public board nor has he served on any other public boards in the past five years. Mr. Kelly earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame. Mr. Kelly has a deep financial background and contributes a critical business and corporate development perspective to the Board of Directors through his extensive experience with strategic mergers and acquisitions, a key growth opportunity for the Company. Mr. Kelly’s extensive analysis of the technology and health care industries through his work as a private equity investor provides him with valuable insight into the business environments in which our Company and the companies in some of our key markets operate. The Board also benefits from Mr. Kelly’s significant experience as a strategic advisor to companies and his global experience working with growth companies in the United States, Europe and India.
What is the salary of Braden Kelly?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board and Director of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of Braden Kelly at Fair Isaac is $487,316. There are 7 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is Braden Kelly?
Braden Kelly is 48, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board and Director of Fair Isaac since 2016. There are 14 older and no younger executives at Fair Isaac. The oldest executive at Fair Isaac Corp. is A. George Battle, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Braden Kelly’s mailing address?
Braden’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 181 METRO DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95110.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kelly stock trades at Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer