Belgacem Chariag Net Worth
Belgacem Chariag biography
Mr.Belgacem Chariag is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Company. He most recently served as Chief Global Operations Officer at Baker Hughes, a GE Company, where he headed the operations of the global entity after Baker Hughes’ merger with GE Oil & Gas, until January 2018. Prior to that, Mr. Chariag served as President, Global Operations as well as President, Global Products and Services for Baker Hughes. He also previously served as President of Baker Hughes Eastern Hemisphere Operations. Prior to joining Baker Hughes in 2009, and for 20 years, Mr. Chariag held a variety of leadership and management roles for Schlumberger, including serving as Vice President of Health, Safety, Environment, and Security. Mr. Chariag was elected to serve as a member of the Board due to his extensive management and leadership experience.
What is the salary of Belgacem Chariag?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of PQ, the total compensation of Belgacem Chariag at PQ is $3,262,680. There are no executives at PQ getting paid more.
How old is Belgacem Chariag?
Belgacem Chariag is 56, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of PQ since 2018. There are 8 older and 7 younger executives at PQ. The oldest executive at PQ Group Holdings, Inc. is Kyle Vann, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Belgacem Chariag’s mailing address?
Belgacem’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O PQ GROUP HOLDINGS INC., 300 LINDENWOOD DRIVE, MALVERN, PA, 19355.
Insider trading at PQ
Over the last 2 years, insiders at PQ have traded over $508,120,576 worth of PQ stock and bought 76,291 units worth $1,109,419 . The most active insider traders include Investments Partnership Rat…, James Gentilcore, and Kimberly A. Ross. On average, PQ executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $41,906,436. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ray Kolberg on 5 June 2019, trading 12,077 units of PQG stock currently worth $191,662.
What does PQ do?
PQ Group Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of specialty catalysts, materials and chemicals, and services that enable environmental improvements, enhance consumer products, and increase personal safety. It operates through the Environmental Catalysts and Services; and Performance Materials and Chemicals segments. The Environmental Catalysts and Services segment innovates and produces catalysts for the refinery, emissions control, and petrochemical industries; and involves in catalyst recycling services to the North American refining industry. Its product groups includes silica catalysts, zeolite catalysts, and refining services. The Performance Materials and Chemicals manufactures silicates and specialty materials for personal and industrial cleaning products, highway beads, fuel efficient tires, surface coatings, and food and beverage use. The company was founded on August 07, 2015 and is headquartered in Malvern, PA.
PQ executives and stock owners
PQ executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Belgacem Chariag, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph Koscinski, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Scott Randolph, Vice President, President—Performance
- Michael Crews, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Taylor, Vice President, President—Performance Chemicals
- Kimberly Ross, Independent Director
- Robert Coxon, Independent Director
- Kyle Vann, Independent Director
- Martin Craighead, Independent Director
- Timothy Walsh, Independent Director
- Robert Toth, Independent Director
- Mark McFadden, Independent Director
- Jonny Ginns, Independent Director
- Andrew Currie, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- Raymond Kolberg, Vice President, President—Catalysts
- Kurt Bitting, Vice President, President—Refining Services
- William Sichko, Chief Administrative Officer, Vice President
- Paul Ferrall, See Remarks
- Michael Ross Boyce, Director
- James Gentilcore, See Remarks
- John Lau, See Remarks
- Ray Kolberg, See Remarks
- Investments Partnership Rat…,