Barbara Scherer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Barbara Vaughn Scherer is at least $8.14 Million dollars as of 3 June 2019. Ms. Scherer owns over 1,308 units of ANSYS stock worth over $4,164,619 and over the last 16 years she sold ANSS stock worth over $3,618,288. In addition, she makes $359,601 as Independent Director at ANSYS.
Ms. Scherer ANSS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Barbara has made over 35 trades of the ANSYS stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 1,308 units of ANSS stock worth $32,765 on 3 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 52,500 units of ANSYS stock on 9 May 2011 worth over $826,875. On average, Barbara trades about 1,582 units every 21 days since 2003. As of 3 June 2019 she still owns at least 19,040 units of ANSYS stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Scherer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Barbara Scherer biography
Barbara V. Scherer is an Independent Director of the Company, effective April 26, 2013. She was senior vice president, finance and administration and chief financial officer of Plantronics, Inc., a global leader in audio communication devices for businesses and consumers from 1998-2012, and was vice president, finance and administration and chief financial officer from 1997-1998. Prior to Plantronics, Ms. Scherer held various executive management positions spanning 11 years in the disk drive industry, was an associate with The Boston Consulting Group, and was a member of the corporate finance team at ARCO in Los Angeles. Ms. Scherer is a director of Netgear, Inc., a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. Ms. Scherer is also a director of Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., a semiconductor equipment manufacturing company. From 2004 through 2010 she served as a director of Keithley Instruments, a publicly traded test and measurement company, until its acquisition by Danaher Corporation. With a career spanning more than 30 years including 25 in senior financial leadership roles in the technology industry, Ms. Scherer provides the Company with practical and strategic insight into complex financial reporting and management issues as well as significant operational expertise.
What is the salary of Barbara Scherer?
As the Independent Director of ANSYS, the total compensation of Barbara Scherer at ANSYS is $359,601. There are 7 executives at ANSYS getting paid more, with Ajei Gopal having the highest compensation of $10,164,200.
How old is Barbara Scherer?
Barbara Scherer is 63, she’s been the Independent Director of ANSYS since 2013. There are 3 older and 10 younger executives at ANSYS. The oldest executive at ANSYS, Inc. is Michael Thurk, 66, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Barbara Scherer’s mailing address?
Barbara’s mailing address filed with the SEC is SOUTHPOINTE, 275 TECHNOLOGY DR., CANONSBURG, PA, 15317.
Insider trading at ANSYS
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ANSYS have traded over $200,588,512 worth of ANSYS stock and bought 3,950 units worth $316,742 . The most active insider traders include Daniel H Blumenthal, James E Iii Cashman, and Peter J Smith. On average, ANSYS executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,377,915. The most recent stock trade was executed by Janet Lee on 23 September 2019, trading 1,174 units of ANSS stock currently worth $252,715.
What does ANSYS do?
ANSYS, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of engineering simulation software and services. Its product portfolio includes ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS Engineering Knowledge Management, computing product suite, geometry handling solutions, and meshing technology. The company was founded by John A. Swanson in 1970 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA.
Complete history of Ms. Scherer stock trades at ANSYS, NETGEAR, Ultra Clean, and Plantronics
ANSYS executives and stock owners
ANSYS executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ajei Gopal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Mahoney, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales and Customer Excellence
- Maria Shields, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Hindsbo, Vice President, General Manager – Design Business Unit
- Shane Emswiler, Vice President and General Manager, Mechanical, Fluids and Electronics Business Units
- Janet Lee, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ronald Hovsepian, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William McDermott, Independent Director
- Barbara Scherer, Independent Director
- Guy Dubois, Independent Director
- Michael Thurk, Independent Director
- Alec Gallimore, Independent Director
- Glenda Dorchak, Independent Director
- Nicole Anasenes, Independent Director
- Annette Arribas, Investor Relations Officer
- Matthew Zack, Vice President,Business Development and Corporate Marketing
- Julie Murphy, Vice President of Human Resources
- Lynn Ledwith, Vice President of Marketing
- Patrick J Zilvitis, Director
- Fernando Esquivel, VP – HUMAN RESOURCES
- Walid Abu Hadba, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Robert Andrew Kocis, VP, WORLDWIDE SALES & SUPPORT
- Sheila S Dinardo, VP, General Counsel
- Bradford C Morley, Director
- Prithviraj Banerjee, Chief Technology Officer
- James E Iii Cashman, Director
- John F Smith, Director
- Elaine Velisaris Keim, VP, Human Resources
- Daniel H Blumenthal, Director
- Roger J Jr Heinen, Director
- Hasan Ferit Boysan, VP and GM, Fluids Business
- Michael J Wheeler, VP & GM, Mechanical Bus. Unit
- J Christopher Reid, VP & GM, Fluids Business Unit
- Zoltan Cendes, Chief Technology Officer
- Milton G Schwenk, VP, Sales & Marketing
- Debra A Burk, VP – HUMAN RESOURCES
- Peter J Smith, Chairman
- Joshua Fredberg, VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING
- Andrew T Yang, VP and General Manager
- Joseph C Jr Fairbanks, VP, Sales & Support
- Joseph S Solecki, VP, Mechanical Business Unit
- Brian Christopher Drew, VP & GM, Central Dev. Unit
- Jacqueline C Morby, Director