Azita Saleki-Gerhardt Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Azita Saleki Gerhardt is at least $7.23 Million dollars as of 5 March 2019. Azita Gerhardt owns over 15,797 units of Entegris stock worth over $4,502,304 and over the last 7 years he sold ENTG stock worth over $2,511,856. In addition, he makes $219,991 as Independent Director at Entegris.
Azita Gerhardt ENTG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Azita has made over 17 trades of the Entegris stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 15,797 units of ENTG stock worth $1,248,437 on 5 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 16,434 units of Entegris stock on 9 August 2013 worth over $407,728. On average, Azita trades about 2,672 units every 72 days since 2013. As of 5 March 2019 he still owns at least 93,312 units of Entegris stock.
You can see the complete history of Azita Gerhardt stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Azita Saleki-Gerhardt biography
Dr. Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Ph.D., is Independent Director of the Company. Dr. Saleki-Gerhardt leads a team of more than 6,500 scientific, engineering, business, quality, supply chain, security, purchasing and manufacturing professionals responsible for the supply and distribution of all AbbVie products, as well as a number of enterprise-wide services. She is responsible for AbbVie’s global manufacturing network, oversees relationships with more than 2,000 global suppliers, and manages a distribution network that spans 170 markets. She came to AbbVie through its 2013 spin-off from Abbott, which she joined in 1993 as a research scientist, assuming roles of increasing responsibility in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing technology and quality. Dr. Saleki-Gerhardt earned her bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in pharmaceutics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and has been awarded several patents related to pharmaceutical sciences. She is a member of the Chicago Network, serves on the board of United Way ofLake County, Illinois, is the Chair of the Global Quality and Manufacturing Committee for industry association PhRMA, and is a member of the School of Pharmacy Board of Visitors at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
What is the salary of Azita Gerhardt?
As the Independent Director of Entegris, the total compensation of Azita Gerhardt at Entegris is $219,991. There are 10 executives at Entegris getting paid more, with Bertrand Loy having the highest compensation of $4,726,690.
How old is Azita Gerhardt?
Azita Gerhardt is 55, he’s been the Independent Director of Entegris since 2017. There are 11 older and 5 younger executives at Entegris. The oldest executive at Entegris, Inc. is Michael Bradley, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Azita Gerhardt’s mailing address?
Azita’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 N. WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at Entegris
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Entegris have traded over $147,193,954 worth of Entegris stock and bought 1,851,237 units worth $14,687,360 . The most active insider traders include Capital Corp Gmt, Michael A Bradley, and Holdings Llc Wcb. On average, Entegris executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $1,592,821. The most recent stock trade was executed by William James Shaner on 5 September 2019, trading 24,294 units of ENTG stock currently worth $1,076,953.
What does Entegris do?
Entegris, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of specialty materials for microelectronics industry. It operates through the following business segments: Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM); Advanced Materials Handling (AMH); and Microcontamination Control (MC). The SCEM segment provides purity process chemistries, gases, and materials and delivery systems to support semiconductor and other advance manufacturing processes. The AMH segment develops solutions to monitor, protect, transport, and deliver critical liquid chemistries and substrates for a broad set of applications in the semiconductor industry and other high-technology industries. The MC segment offers solutions to purify critical liquid chemistries and gases used in semiconductor manufacturing processes and other high-technology industries. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Billerica, MA.
What does Entegris’s logo look like?
Complete history of Azita Gerhardt stock trades at Entegris and AbbVie
Entegris executives and stock owners
Entegris executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bertrand Loy, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregory Graves, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Edlund, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Susan Rice, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- William Shaner, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Advanced Materials Handling
- Clinton Haris, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Microcontamination Control
- Paul Olson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- James Lederer, Independent Director
- James Gentilcore, Independent Director
- R. Nicholas Burns, Independent Director
- Brian Sullivan, Independent Director
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Independent Director
- Michael Bradley, Independent Director
- Bill Seymour, IR Contact Officer
- Steve Cantor, VP of Corporate Relations
- Michael Sauer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Corey Rucci, Vice President – Business Development
- Gregory Marshall, Senior Vice President, Quality, EH&S and Entegris Business Support
- Stuart Tison, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials
- Bruce Beckman, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Daniel W Christman, Director
- Marvin D Burkett, Director
- Capital Corp Gmt, 10% owner
- Sue Lee, Sr. V.P. & General Counsel
- Lynn Larson Blake, Vice President, Finance, CAO
- John B Goodman, SR V.P. – Tech. & Innovation
- Gary F Klingl, Director
- John J Murphy, Sr. Vice President -HR
- Michael P C Carns, Director
- Thomas O Pyle, Director
- Stan Geyer, Director
- Holdings Llc Wcb, 10% owner
- Peter W Walcott, SR V.P. & General Counsel
- Michael William Wright, Chief Operating Officer
- Donald M Sullivan, Director
- Brad Mcmahon, Sr. Vice Pres. Human Resources
- Jean Marc Pandraud, Exec VP & COO
- James A Bernards, Director
- Robert A Nelson, Vice Pres., Human Resources
- Daniel R Quernemoen, Director
- John D Villas, Chief Financial Officer
- James E Dauwalter, CEO, President
- Gregory Colburn Morris, Vice President, GM, Field Ops
- Christian Kramer, Sr. VP/GM Electronic Materials
- Gideon Argov, Pres & Chief Executive Officer
- Roger D Mcdaniel, Director