Arun Sarin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Arun Sarin is at least $3.8 Million dollars as of 16 October 2019. Mr. Sarin owns over 12,656 units of Cisco Systems stock worth over $1,313,609 and over the last 10 years he sold CSCO stock worth over $2,157,029. In addition, he makes $333,967 as Independent Director at Cisco Systems.
Mr. Sarin CSCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Arun has made over 7 trades of the Cisco Systems stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 12,656 units of CSCO stock worth $221,480 on 16 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 25,000 units of Cisco Systems stock on 28 July 2015 worth over $306,750. On average, Arun trades about 1,650 units every 28 days since 2009. As of 16 October 2019 he still owns at least 27,766 units of Cisco Systems stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sarin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Arun Sarin biography
Arun Sarin is Independent Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., since September 2009 and previously served on the Board of Directors from September 1998 to July 2003. In April 2003, he became CEO designate of Vodafone Group Plc and served as its Chief Executive Officer from July 2003 to July 2008. He also served as a member of the board of directors of that company from 1999 to 2008. From July 2001 to January 2003, he was Chief Executive Officer of Accel-KKR Telecom. He was the Chief Executive Officer of InfoSpace, Inc., and a member of its board of directors from April 2000 to January 2001. He was the Chief Executive Officer of the USA/Asia Pacific Region for Vodafone AirTouch Plc from July 1999 to April 2000. From February 1997 to July 1999, he was the President of AirTouch Communications, Inc. Prior to that, from April 1994 to February 1997, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of AirTouch International. Mr. Sarin joined AirTouch Communications, Inc. in 1994 as Senior Vice President Corporate Strategy and Development upon its demerger from Pacific Telesis Group, which he joined in 1984. Mr. Sarin also currently serves on the boards of directors of Accenture plc and The Charles Schwab Corporation. Mr. Sarin served as a Senior Advisor at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. from October 2009 to October 2014. He previously served as a director of Safeway, Inc., ending in 2015 and Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc., ending in 2018. In 2010, Mr. Sarin was named an Honorary Knight of the British Empire for services to the communications industry.
What is the salary of Arun Sarin?
As the Independent Director of Cisco Systems, the total compensation of Arun Sarin at Cisco Systems is $333,967. There are 8 executives at Cisco Systems getting paid more, with Charles Robbins having the highest compensation of $21,284,300.
How old is Arun Sarin?
Arun Sarin is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Cisco Systems since 2009. There are 1 older and 13 younger executives at Cisco Systems. The oldest executive at Cisco Systems, Inc. is Roderick McGeary, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Arun Sarin’s mailing address?
Arun’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at Cisco Systems
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Cisco Systems have traded over $476,359,238 worth of Cisco Systems stock and bought 19,754 units worth $823,099 . The most active insider traders include Marc Benioff, John T Chambers, and Wesley G Bush. On average, Cisco Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,478,732. The most recent stock trade was executed by David Goeckeler on 18 September 2019, trading 70,000 units of CSCO stock currently worth $3,445,400.
What does Cisco Systems do?
Cisco Systems, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of Internet Protocol based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: the Americas, EMEA, and APJC. Its product comprises of the following categories: Switches, Routers, Wireless, Network Management Interfaces and Modules, Optical Networking, Access Points, Outdoor and Industrial Access Points, Next-Generation Firewalls, Advanced Malware Protection, VPN Security Clients, Email, and Web Security. The company was founded by Sandra Lerner and Leonard Bosack on December 10, 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Cisco Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sarin stock trades at Cisco Systems, Accenture Plc, and The Charles Schwab
Cisco Systems executives and stock owners
Cisco Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Charles Robbins, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Maria Martinez, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Gerri Elliott, Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Kelly Kramer, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Goeckeler, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Security and Networking Business
- Steven West, Independent Director
- Roderick McGeary, Independent Director
- M. Michele Burns, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Michael Capellas, Independent Director
- Kristina Johnson, Independent Director
- Brenton Saunders, Independent Director
- Mark Garrett, Independent Director
- Wesley Bush, Director
- Irving Tan, Senior Vice President, Operations
- Mark Chandler, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Carol Bartz, Director
- Brent L Saunders, Director
- Karen Walker, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- John L Hennessy, Director
- Brian Halla, Director
- Chris Dedicoat, EVP, Worldwide Sales
- Rebecca Jacoby, SVP & Chief of Operations
- Amy Chang, Director
- John T Chambers, President/CEO
- Prat Bhatt, SVP, Corp. Controller & CAO
- Richard M Kovacevich, Director
- Pankaj Patel, EVP, Chief Development Officer
- Gregory Brown, Director
- Frank Calderoni, EVP and CFO
- Marc Benioff, Director
- Larry R Carter, Senior VP
- Katherine Blair Christie, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Robert Wayne Lloyd, EVP, Worldwide Operations
- Gary B Moore, EVP, Cisco Services
- Geraldine Elliott, EVP, Chief Sales & Mktg Offcr
- Wim Elfrink, EVP, CGO and Customer Advocacy
- Jerry Yang, Director
- Randall E Pond, SVP,WW Mfg, Ops & Logistics
- Michael K Powell, Director
- Susan L Bostrom, SR VP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Mario Mazzola, SVP, Chief Development Officer
- Dennis D Powell, SVP,CFO
- Donald T Valentine, Director
- Charles H Giancarlo, SVP,CTO
- James C Morgan, Director
- Betsy Rafael, VP, Corp Controller, PAO
- Richard J Justice, SVP,WW Field Operations
- Jonathan Chadwick, VP,CorpContrllr,PrincAcctgOfcr
- James Richardson, SR VP, Chief Marketing Officer
- John P Morgridge, Director
- James F Gibbons, Director