Arthur Johnson Net Worth
Arthur Johnson biography
Arthur E. Johnson is an Independent Director of Eaton Corporation Public Limited Company. Mr. Johnson is the retired Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategic Development of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a manufacturer of advanced technology systems, products and services. Mr. Johnson was elected a Vice President of Lockheed Martin Corporation and named President of Lockheed Martin Federal Systems in 1996. He was named President and Chief Operating Officer of Lockheed Martin’s Information and Services Sector in 1997 and Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategic Development in 1999. Mr. Johnson currently is a director of Booz Allen Hamilton and during the past five years was a director of AGL Resources, Inc. He is an independent trustee of the Fixed Income and Asset Allocation Funds of Fidelity Investments.
What is the salary of Arthur Johnson?
As the Independent Director of Eaton Plc, the total compensation of Arthur Johnson at Eaton Plc is $343,451. There are 7 executives at Eaton Plc getting paid more, with Craig Arnold having the highest compensation of $14,673,800.
How old is Arthur Johnson?
Arthur Johnson is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Eaton Plc since 2009. There are no older and 18 younger executives at Eaton Plc.
What’s Arthur Johnson’s mailing address?
Arthur’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 8283 GREENSBORO DRIVE, , MCLEAN, VA, 22102.
Insider trading at Eaton Plc
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Eaton Plc have traded over $67,577,568 worth of Eaton Plc stock and bought 10,195 units worth $651,001 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, George S Barrett, and Alexander M Cutler. On average, Eaton Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,335,671. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ken D Semelsberger on 13 September 2019, trading 17,000 units of ETN stock currently worth $1,507,730.
What does Eaton Plc do?
Eaton Corp. Plc is a diversified power management company, which provides energy-efficient solutions for electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. It operates through the following segments: Electrical Products, Electrical Systems and Services; Hydraulics; Aerospace, Vehicle and eMobility. The Electrical Products segment consists of electrical components, industrial components, residential products, single phase power quality, emergency lighting, fire detection, wiring devices, structural support systems, circuit protection, and lighting products. The Electrical Systems and Services segment consists of power distribution and assemblies, three phase power quality, hazardous duty electrical equipment, intrinsically safe explosion-proof instrumentation, utility power distribution, power reliability equipment, and services. The Hydraulics segment includes hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment. The Aerospace segment is produces aerospace fuel, hydraulics, and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use. The Vehicle segment engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and supply of drivetrain and powertrain systems and critical components that reduce emissions and improve fuel economy, stability, performance and safety of cars, light trucks and commercial vehicles. The eMobility segment designs, manufactures, markets, and supplies electrical and electronic components and systems that improve the power management and performance of both on-road and off-road vehicles. The company was founded on May 10, 2012 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Eaton Plc’s logo look like?
Eaton Plc executives and stock owners
Eaton Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Craig Arnold, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Fearon, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial and Planning Officer
- Uday Yadav, President and Chief Operating Officer – Industrial Sector
- Curtis Hutchins, President – Hydraulics Group of Eaton Corporation
- Richard Eubanks, President – Electrical Products Group
- Christopher Connor, Lead Independent Director
- Todd Bluedorn, Independent Director
- Arthur Johnson, Independent Director
- Gerald Smith, Independent Director
- Deborah McCoy, Independent Director
- Gregory Page, Independent Director
- Sandra Pianalto, Independent Director
- Michael Critelli, Independent Director
- Dorothy Thompson, Independent Director
- Ken Semelsberger, Senior Vice President, Controller
- Heath Monesmith, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Joao Faria, President – Vehicle Group
- Nandakumar Cheruvatath, President – Aerospace Group
- Brian Brickhouse, President – Electrical Systems and Services Group
- Revathi Advaithi, See Remarks below.
- Cynthia K Brabander, EVP & Chief Human Res. Officer
- Thomas E. Moran, SVP and Secretary
- Linda A Hill, Director
- Charles E Golden, Director
- William J Ii Vanlandingham, See Remarks below
- Mark M Mc Guire, EVP and General Counsel
- Sternadt Paulo Ruiz, See Remarks below.
- Olivier Leonetti, Director
- Ernest W Jr Marshall, See remarks below
- George S Barrett, Director
- Ned C Lautenbach, Director
- Alexander M Cutler, Chairman and CEO
- Billie K Rawot, SVP and Controller
- Thomas Gross, VC & COO – Electrical Sector