Arthur H Jr Hayes Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Arthur H Jr Hayes is at least $1.95 Million dollars as of 9 February 2010. Arthur Hayes owns over 60,000 units of Myriad Genetics stock worth over $1,947,600 and over the last 16 years Arthur sold MYGN stock worth over $0.
Arthur Hayes MYGN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Arthur has made over 22 trades of the Myriad Genetics stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Arthur exercised 60,000 units of MYGN stock worth $706,800 on 9 February 2010.
The largest trade Arthur’s ever made was exercising 120,000 units of Myriad Genetics stock on 27 March 2006 worth over $156,000. On average, Arthur trades about 20,508 units every 33 days since 2003. As of 9 February 2010 Arthur still owns at least 60,000 units of Myriad Genetics stock.
You can see the complete history of Arthur Hayes stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Arthur Hayes’s mailing address?
Arthur’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, , WARREN, NJ, 11050.
Insider trading at Myriad Genetics
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Myriad Genetics have traded over $36,254,659 worth of Myriad Genetics stock and bought 33,300 units worth $689,419 . The most active insider traders include Peter D Meldrum, Arthur H Jr Hayes, and Richard M Marsh. On average, Myriad Genetics executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $428,772. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bernard Tobin on 1 August 2019, trading 11,712 units of MYGN stock currently worth $468,480.
What does Myriad Genetics do?
Myriad Genetics, Inc. engages in the discovery, development, and marketing of transformative molecular diagnostic test. It operates through the Diagnostics and Other segments. The Diagnostics segment provides testing and collaborative development of testing that is designed to asses an individual’s risk of developing a disease later in life. The Other segment offers products and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical research industries, research and development, and clinical services for patients; and also includes corporate services such as finance, human resources, legal, and information technology. The company was founded by Walter A. Gilbert, Mark H. Skolnick, and Peter D. Meldrum in May 1991 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
What does Myriad Genetics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Arthur Hayes stock trades at Celgene and Myriad Genetics
Myriad Genetics executives and stock owners
Myriad Genetics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Capone, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alexander Ford, President of Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.
- Bernard Tobin, President of Crescendo Bioscience, Inc
- R. Bryan Riggsbee, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Jerry Lanchbury, Chief Scientific Officer
- John Henderson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- S. Louise Phanstiel, Independent Director
- Dennis Langer, Independent Director
- Heiner Dreismann, Independent Director
- Lawrence Best, Independent Director
- Walter Gilbert, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Colleen Reitan, Director
- Lee Newcomer, Director
- Gary King, Executive Vice President – International Operations
- Ralph McDade, President of Myriad RBM, Inc
- Mark Verratti, President – Myriad Neuroscience
- W. Lloyd Sanders, President, Myriad Oncology
- Benjamin Jackson, E.V.P., General Counsel
- Nicole Lambert, President, MGL
- Heinrich Dreismann, Director
- Richard Wenstrup, Chief Medical Officer
- Virginia Drosos, President Assurex Health
- Richard M Marsh, V.P., General Counsel
- Linda S Wilson, Director
- Mark H Skolnick, Chief Scientific Officer
- Gerald P. Belle, Director
- Adrian N Hobden, President
- W Wayne Laslie, Chief Operating Officer, MPI
- Robert S Attiyeh, Director
- Dale A Stringfellow, Director
- Arthur Hull Jr Hayes, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- William A Iii Hockett, Vice President
- Gregory C Critchfield, President
- Jay M Moyes, Chief Financial Officer
- S George Simon, Vice President
- Peter D Meldrum, President
- Jayne B. Hart, Executive VP Human Resources
- Robert Gardner Harrison, Chief Information Officer
- Ronald S. Rogers, Exec VP Corp Communications
- James S Evans, V.P. Finance
- T Craig Benson, President, Myriad RBM