Art Burtscher Net Worth
Art Burtscher biography
Art N. Burtscher serves as Lead Independent Director of NIC Inc. Burtscher has served as one of the Company’s directors since 2004, and was elected Lead Independent Director in February 2008. He chairs the Audit Committee. Mr. Burtscher currently serves as a consultant to Westwood Trust–Western Region, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Westwood Holdings Group, LLC and a provider of trust services and a sponsor of common trust funds, where he served as President from 2012 to 2018. He served as Senior Vice President of Westwood Trust from 2010 through 2012. Mr. Burtscher served as Chairman of McCarthy Group Advisors, L.L.C., an Omaha-based investment advisory firm, from 2004 to 2010. From 2000 to 2004, he was President of McCarthy Group Asset Management. He has more than 30 years of financial services experience, including 13 years as President of Great Western Bank, N.A. Mr. Burtscher currently serves on the boards of directors of American National Bank, Jet Linx, LLC and the Silverstone Group. Mr. Burtscher’s extensive experience in the financial services industry enables him to provide valuable contributions to the Board regarding financial, business and investment matters and to serve as the audit committee financial expert. He graduated from Fort Hays State University in Kansas with a B.S. in Business Administration and is a graduate of the School of Mortgage Banking. .
What is the salary of Art Burtscher?
As the Lead Independent Director of NIC, the total compensation of Art Burtscher at NIC is $176,905. There are 5 executives at NIC getting paid more, with Harry Herington having the highest compensation of $2,344,810.
How old is Art Burtscher?
Art Burtscher is 68, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of NIC since 2018. There are 1 older and 11 younger executives at NIC. The oldest executive at NIC, Inc. is Peter Wilson, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Art Burtscher’s mailing address?
Art’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NIC INC., 10540 SOUTH RIDGEVIEW ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer