Anthony Bates Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Anthony John Bates is at least $28.6 Million dollars as of 30 May 2019. Mr. Bates owns over 6,606 units of VMware stock worth over $4,399,495 and over the last 6 years he sold VMW stock worth over $23,811,237. In addition, he makes $374,128 as Independent Director at VMware.
Mr. Bates VMW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Anthony has made over 31 trades of the VMware stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,606 units of VMW stock worth $1,050,156 on 30 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 279,174 units of VMware stock on 8 June 2015 worth over $16,557,810. On average, Anthony trades about 11,535 units every 31 days since 2013. As of 30 May 2019 he still owns at least 27,675 units of VMware stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bates stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Anthony Bates biography
Anthony John Bates is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Bates has served as the CEO, Growth Equity at Social Capital, an investment firm, since June 2017. From June 2014 until December 2016, Mr. Bates served as President of GoPro, Inc., a maker of video and photo capture devices. From June 2013 until March 2014, Mr. Bates was Executive Vice President, Business Development and Evangelism of Microsoft Corporation, a software company. Mr. Bates was CEO of Skype Inc. from October 2010 until its acquisition by Microsoft in 2011, subsequent to which Mr. Bates served as President of Microsoft’s Skype Division until June 2013. From 1996 to October 2010, Mr. Bates served in various roles at Cisco Systems, Inc., most recently as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Enterprise, Commercial and Small Business. Mr. Bates currently serves on the board of directors of GoPro and eBay Inc.
What is the salary of Anthony Bates?
As the Independent Director of VMware, the total compensation of Anthony Bates at VMware is $374,128. There are 7 executives at VMware getting paid more, with Rajiv Ramaswami having the highest compensation of $22,936,200.
How old is Anthony Bates?
Anthony Bates is 51, he’s been the Independent Director of VMware since 2016. There are 10 older and 3 younger executives at VMware. The oldest executive at VMware, Inc. is Michael Brown, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Anthony Bates’s mailing address?
Anthony’s mailing address filed with the SEC is GOPRO, INC., 3000 CLEARVIEW WAY, SAN MATEO, CA, 94402.
Insider trading at VMware
Over the last 12 years, insiders at VMware have traded over $1,784,262,268 worth of VMware stock and bought 16,543,140 units worth $1,263,542,618 . The most active insider traders include Michael S Dell, Corp Emc, and Egon Silver Lake Partners I…. On average, VMware executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $32,417,042. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rangarajan (Raghu) Raghuram on 1 November 2019, trading 24,712 units of VMW stock currently worth $4,041,153.
What does VMware do?
VMware, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Its products include Software-Defined Data Center, Hybrid Cloud Computing, and End-User Computing. It supports modernizing data centers, integrating public clouds, empowering digital workspaces and transforming security. The company was founded by Diane Greene, Mendel Rosenblum, Scott Devine, Edward Wang and Edouard Bugnion in 1998 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
What does VMware’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bates stock trades at eBay, GoPro, Microsoft, VMware, and eBay
VMware executives and stock owners
VMware executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Rajiv Ramaswami, Chief Operating Officer – Products and Cloud Services
- Maurizio Carli, Executive Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Patrick Gelsinger, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Rangarajan Raghuram, Chief Operating Officer – Products and Cloud Services
- Zane Rowe, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Sanjay Poonen, Chief Operating Officer – Customer Operations
- Paul Sagan, Lead Independent Director
- Anthony Bates, Independent Director
- Michael Brown, Independent Director
- Karen Dykstra, Independent Director
- Donald Carty, Independent Director
- Sandra Kerrigan, Senior Manager- Investor Relations
- Egon Durban, Director
- Amy Olli, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Michael Dell, Chairman of the Board
- Marianne Brown, Director
- Denali Co Invest Gp, L.L.C….,
- P. Kevan Krysler, Sr. Vice President, CAO
- Technologies Inc Emc Corp Dell,
- Dawn Smith, Senior VP and General Counsel
- Dennis D Powell, Director
- Tod Nielsen, Chief Operating Officer
- Diane B Greene, President and CEO
- Carl M. Eschenbach, EVP Worldwide Field Operations
- David N Strohm, Director
- Renee Jo James, Director
- Jonathan Chadwick, Chief Financial Officer & EVP
- Pamela J. Craig, Director
- Richard Mc Aniff, EVP, Products and CDO
- Corpintel Capital Corp Intel,
- John R Egan, Director
- Corp Emc, 10% owner
- Mark S Peek, Chief Financial Officer
- Robynne Sisco, CAO, Corporate Controller
- Paul Maritz, President and CEO
- Rashmi Garde, VP and General Counsel
- Betsy Sutter, SVP, Human Resources