Anne Gates Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Anne Gates is at least $332 Thousand dollars as of 28 February 2019. Ms. Gates owns over 1,617 units of The Kroger Co stock worth over $43,659 and over the last 4 years she sold KR stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $288,021 as Independent Director at The Kroger Co.
Ms. Gates KR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Anne has made over 1 trades of the The Kroger Co stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 1,617 units of KR stock worth $43,659 on 28 February 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 1,617 units of The Kroger Co stock on 28 February 2019 worth over $43,659. On average, Anne trades about 90 units every 0 days since 2015. As of 28 February 2019 she still owns at least 1,617 units of The Kroger Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Gates stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Anne Gates biography
Anne Gates serves as Independent Directorof The Kroger Co. Ms. Gates was President of MGA Entertainment, Inc., a privately-held developer, manufacturer, and marketer of toy and entertainment products for children, from 2014 until her retirement in 2017. Ms. Gates held roles of increasing responsibility with The Walt Disney Company from 1992-2012. Her roles included Executive Vice President, Managing Director, and Chief Financial Officer for Disney Consumer Products, and Senior Vice President of Operations, Planning and Analysis. Prior to joining Disney, Ms. Gates worked for PepsiCo and Bear Stearns. She is currently a director of Tapestry, Inc. and Raymond James Financial, Inc. Ms. Gates has over 25 years of experience in the retail and consumer products industry. She brings to Kroger financial expertise gained while serving as President of MGA and CFO of a division of The Walt Disney Company. Ms. Gates has a broad business background in finance, marketing, strategy and business development, including international business. Her expertise in toy and entertainment products is of particular value to the Board. Ms. Gates has been designated an Audit Committee financial expert and she serves as Chair of the Audit Committee.
What is the salary of Anne Gates?
As the Independent Director of The Kroger Co, the total compensation of Anne Gates at The Kroger Co is $288,021. There are 7 executives at The Kroger Co getting paid more, with William McMullen having the highest compensation of $12,037,900.
How old is Anne Gates?
Anne Gates is 59, she’s been the Independent Director of The Kroger Co since 2015. There are 10 older and 14 younger executives at The Kroger Co. The oldest executive at The Kroger Co. is Jorge Montoya, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Anne Gates’s mailing address?
Anne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE KROGER CO., 1014 VINE STREET, CINCINNATI, OH, 45202.
Insider trading at The Kroger Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at The Kroger Co have traded over $53,553,101 worth of The Kroger Co stock and bought 67,141 units worth $1,638,172 . The most active insider traders include Edward M Liddy, Richard K Davidson, and David B Dillon. On average, The Kroger Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $604,395. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mary Ellen Adcock on 5 November 2019, trading 15,400 units of KR stock currently worth $177,100.
What does The Kroger Co do?
The Kroger Co. engages in the operation of retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewellery stores, and convenience stores. It also manufactures and processes some of the food for sale in its supermarkets. The combination food and drug Stores are the primary food store format. The multi department stores sells a wide selection of general merchandise items such as apparel, home fashion and furnishings, electronics, automotive products, toys and fine jewellery. The marketplace stores offer full-service grocery and pharmacy departments as well as an expanded general merchandise area that includes outdoor living products, electronics, home goods and toys. The price impact warehouse stores offer a ‘no-frills, low cost’ warehouse format and feature everyday low prices plus promotions for a wide selection of grocery and health and beauty care items. The company was founded by Barney Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
What does The Kroger Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Gates stock trades at The Kroger Co, Raymond James, and Tapestry
The Kroger Co executives and stock owners
The Kroger Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William McMullen, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- J. Michael Schlotman, Executive Vice President
- Michael Donnelly, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Clark, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing
- Stuart Aitken, Senior Vice President
- Ronald Sargent, Lead Independent Director
- Clyde Moore, Independent Director
- Anne Gates, Independent Director
- James Runde, Independent Director
- Jorge Montoya, Independent Director
- Mark Sutton, Independent Director
- Bobby Shackouls, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Nora Aufreiter, Independent Director
- Ashok Vemuri, Independent Director
- Erin Sharp, Group Vice President – Manufacturing
- Yael Cosset, Group Vice President, Chief Digital Officer
- Jessica Adelman, Group Vice President – Corporate Affairs
- Carin Fike, Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Foley, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Christine Wheatley, Group Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Tuffin, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Alessandro Tosolini, Senior Vice President – New Business Development
- Stephen McKinney, Senior Vice President
- Calvin Kaufman, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Joseph Grieshaber, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- Mary Adcock, Senior Vice President, Retail Operations
- Timothy Massa, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Dana Zurcher, President – Columbus Division
- Tom Schwilke, President – Dallas Division
- Joe Kelley, President – Houston
- Sonya Hostetler, President – Nashville division
- Paula Ginnett, President – Mid-Atlantic Division
- Dennis Gibson, President – Fred Meyer
- Dan De La Rosa, President – King Soopers
- Susan M Phillips, Director
- Robert D Beyer, Director
- Sukanya R Madlinger, Senior Vice President
- Oflen Mary Elizabeth Van, V.P. & Corp. Controller
- W Rodney Mcmullen, Chairman of the Board & CEO
- Frederick J Ii Morganthall, Senior Vice President
- Christopher T Hjelm, Executive Vice President
- Kevin M Dougherty, Group Vice President
- David B Lewis, Director
- M Marnette Perry, Senior Vice President
- Michael L Ellis, Group Vice President
- Lynn Marmer, Group Vice President
- Kathleen S Barclay, Senior Vice President
- Geoffrey J Covert, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Director
- David B Dillon, Chief Executive Officer
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- R. Pete Williams, Senior Vice President
- Paul W Heldman, Senior Vice President
- John T Lamacchia, Director
- Jeffrey D Burt, Group Vice President
- Scott M Henderson, Vice President & Treasurer
- Della Wall, Group Vice President
- William T Boehm, Group Vice President
- Michael S Heschel, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Pichler, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Jon C Flora, Senior Vice President
- Donald E Becker, Senior Vice President
- Richard K Davidson, Director
- Carver L Johnson, Group Vice President
- Bruce A Macaulay, Group Vice President
- Katherine D Ortega, Director
- E John Burgon, Senior Vice President
- Robert E Zincke, Executive Vice President
- John L Clendenin, Director
- Paul J Scutt, Group Vice President
- Don W Mcgeorge, President and COO
- Edward M Liddy, Director
- Gary Millerchip, Senior Vice President and CFO