Ann Ruckstuhl Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ann S Ruckstuhl is at least $314 Thousand dollars as of 12 February 2019. Ms. Ruckstuhl owns over 20,228 units of Unisys stock worth over $313,901 and over the last 3 years she sold UIS stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Unisys.
Ms. Ruckstuhl UIS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ann has made over 5 trades of the Unisys stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 20,228 units of UIS stock worth $226,149 on 12 February 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 20,228 units of Unisys stock on 12 February 2019 worth over $226,149. On average, Ann trades about 3,775 units every 39 days since 2016. As of 12 February 2019 she still owns at least 28,077 units of Unisys stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Ruckstuhl stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ann Ruckstuhl biography
Ann Sung Ruckstuhl is the Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer of Unisys Corporationany. Ms. Ruckstuhl has been Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer since December 2016. Prior to joining Unisys, she had been the Chief Marketing Officer at Soasta Inc. a digital performance management platform provider, from 2012 to 2016. Previously, Ms. Ruckstuhl was the Chief Marketing Officer at Live Ops (2012-2015), and head of marketing at Symantec’s NortonLive Services (2009-2011). Ms. Ruckstuhl has also held marketing leadership positions with several other technology companies including Optony, Inc. Zmanda, Inc. Sybase, Inc. and eBay, Inc. Ms. Ruckstuhl has been an officer since December 2016.
How old is Ann Ruckstuhl?
Ann Ruckstuhl is 56, she’s been the Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Unisys since 2016. There are 15 older and 4 younger executives at Unisys. The oldest executive at Unisys Corp. is Jared Cohon, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ann Ruckstuhl’s mailing address?
Ann’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 801 LAKEVIEW DRIVE, SUITE 100, BLUE BELL, PA, 19422.
Insider trading at Unisys
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Unisys have traded over $58,529,659 worth of Unisys stock and bought 517,300 units worth $1,362,180 . The most active insider traders include Clay B Lifflander, Henry C Duques, and Randall J Hogan. On average, Unisys executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $459,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shalabh Gupta on 15 August 2019, trading 2,340 units of UIS stock currently worth $25,132.
What does Unisys do?
Unisys Corp. is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for clients across the government, financial services and commercial markets. It operates through the following segments: Services and Technology. The Services segment consists of cloud and infrastructure services, application services, and business process outsourcing services. The Technology segment designs and develops software and offers hardware and other related products. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
What does Unisys’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Ruckstuhl stock trades at Unisys
Unisys executives and stock owners
Unisys executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Altabef, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Hutto, Senior Vice President; President – Enterprise Solutions
- Venkatapathi Puvvada, Senior Vice President and President – Federal Systems
- Jeffrey Renzi, Senior Vice President, President – Global Sales
- Nathaniel Davis, Lead Independent Director
- Lee Roberts, Independent Director
- Denise Fletcher, Independent Director
- Jared Cohon, Independent Director
- Philippe Germond, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- Paul Martin, Independent Director
- Regina Paolillo, Independent Director
- Mark Forman, Vice President, Digital Government
- Lisa Hook, Independent Director
- Matthew Desch, Independent Director
- Shalabh Gupta, Vice President, Treasurer
- Gerald Kenney, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ann Ruckstuhl, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Vishal Gupta, Senior Vice President – Technology, Chief Technology Officer
- Katie Ebrahimi, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Thomson, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Andrew M Stafford, Senior Vice President
- David Loeser, Senior Vice President
- Paul E Weaver, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Alison Davis, Director
- Sadany Tarek El, Senior Vice President
- Scott A Battersby, VP and Treasurer
- Henry C Duques, Director
- D Neil Gissler, Senior Vice President
- Suresh V Mathews, Senior Vice Presdient and CIO
- Charles B Mcquade, Director
- Dominick Cavuoto, Vice President
- Inder M Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ronald S Frankenfield, Senior Vice President
- James J Duderstadt, Director
- Edward Colbey Davies, Senior Vice President
- Matthew J Espe, Director
- J Edward Coleman, Chairman and CEO
- J P Bolduc, Director
- Quincy L Allen, Senior Vice President and CMSO
- M Lazane Smith, Senior Vice President
- Patricia A Bradford, Vice President
- Janet Brutschea Haugen, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Nancy Straus Sundheim, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Scott W Hurley, VP and Corporate Controller
- William M Reinheimer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Anthony Doye, Senior Vice President
- Clay B Lifflander, Director
- Clayton M Jones, Director
- Theodore E Martin, Director
- Richard C Marcello, Senior Vice President
- Edwin A Huston, Director
- Jack F Mchale, VP, Investor Relations
- Randall J Hogan, Director
- Joseph W Mcgrath, EVP & Pres. Global Industries
- Peter Blackmore, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence A Weinbach, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph M Munnelly, VP and Corporate Controller
- Janet B Wallace, SVP & Pres. Glob. Infr. Serv.
- Gail D Fosler, Director
- Craig Conway, Director
- Leo C Daiuto, VP, Product Dev. & Technology
- Randy J Hendricks, Vice President
- Richard D Badler, SVP, Corporate Communications
- David O Aker, Senior Vice President,
- Greg J Baroni, Vice President
- Carol S Sabochick, VP & Corporate Controller
- George R Gazerwitz, Executive Vice President
- Leigh Alexander, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Melvin R Goodes, Director
- Kenneth A Macke, Director
- Robert Douglas Evans, Senior Vice President