Aneel Bhusri Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Aneel Bhusri is at least $187 Million dollars as of 15 October 2019. Mr. Bhusri owns over 6,355 units of Workday stock worth over $60,482,220 and over the last 7 years he sold WDAY stock worth over $116,350,103. In addition, he makes $9,827,000 as Chief Executive Officer and Director at Workday.
Mr. Bhusri WDAY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Aneel has made over 83 trades of the Workday stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,355 units of WDAY stock worth $1,169,447 on 15 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 1,175,125 units of Workday stock on 4 December 2015 worth over $19,988,876. On average, Aneel trades about 54,170 units every 23 days since 2012. As of 15 October 2019 he still owns at least 374,387 units of Workday stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bhusri stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Aneel Bhusri biography
Aneel Bhusri is Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. Mr. Bhusri has served as a Director of Workday from 2005 to the present, as our President from January 2007 to September 2009, as our co-Chief Executive Officer from September 2009 to May 2014, as our Chairman from January 2012 to May 2014, and as our Chief Executive Officer from May 2014 to the present. From 1993 to 2004, Mr. Bhusri held a number of senior management positions with PeopleSoft, including Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, Marketing and Business Development. From 1999 to 2002 and in 2004, Mr. Bhusri served as Vice Chairman of the board of directors at PeopleSoft. Mr. Bhusri is an advisory partner at Greylock Partners, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm that he has been associated with since 1999, and prior to that time, worked at Norwest Venture Partners (“NVP”), a global venture capital firm, and at Morgan Stanley. He has also served as a director of Intel Corporation since June 2014 (where he was appointed Lead Independent Director in May 2017), of Pure Storage, Inc. from July 2010 until February 2018, of Okta, Inc. (“Okta”) from 2011 until December 2016, and of various private companies and foundations. Mr. Bhusri received a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and a bachelor’s degree in economics from Brown University, and a master’s degree in business administration from Stanford University. Mr. Bhusri brings to our Board of Directors extensive executive leadership and operational experience, including his experience and familiarity with our business as a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer.
What is the salary of Aneel Bhusri?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Workday, the total compensation of Aneel Bhusri at Workday is $9,827,000. There are 1 executives at Workday getting paid more, with Luciano Fernandez having the highest compensation of $10,378,700.
How old is Aneel Bhusri?
Aneel Bhusri is 53, he’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Workday since 2014. There are 10 older and 12 younger executives at Workday. The oldest executive at Workday, Inc. is David Duffield, 78, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Aneel Bhusri’s mailing address?
Aneel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O WORKDAY, INC., 6110 STONERIDGE MALL ROAD, PLEASANTON, CA, 94588.
Insider trading at Workday
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Workday have traded over $2,027,648,563 worth of Workday stock and bought 1,156 units worth $211,966 . The most active insider traders include Forest Baskett, Peter J Barris, and Scott D Sandell. On average, Workday executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $7,657,147. The most recent stock trade was executed by Petros Dermetzis on 15 October 2019, trading 7,171 units of WDAY stock currently worth $1,314,301.
What does Workday do?
Workday, Inc. engages in the development of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. It delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded by David A. Duffield and Aneel Bhusri in March 2005 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
What does Workday’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bhusri stock trades at Intel, Pure Storage, and Workday
Workday executives and stock owners
Workday executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Aneel Bhusri, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michael Stankey, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Mark Peek, Managing Director and Co-Head of Workday Ventures
- Philip Wilmington, Vice Chairman
- James Bozzini, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President of Customer Operations
- Robynne Sisco, Co-President, Chief Financial Officer
- David Duffield, Chairman of the Board
- James Shaughnessy, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Michael Magaro, IR Contact Officer
- Stanley Swete, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Frandsen, Executive Vice President, Products, Support and Delivery
- Chano Fernandez, Co-President
- Chih-Yuan Yang, Independent Director
- Lee Styslinger, Independent Director
- Michael McNamara, Independent Director
- Carl Eschenbach, Director
- Christina Davies, Independent Director
- Ann-Marie Campbell, Director
- George Still, Lead Independent Director
- Ashley Goldsmith, Chief People Officer
- Petros Dermetzis, Executive Vice President – Development
- Christine Cefalo, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Harry Sauer, EVP, General Counsel & Secty
- Jerry Yang, Director
- Christa Davies, Director
- A George Battle, Director
- Gomez Luciano Fernandez, Co-President
- Patrick J Kerins, 10% owner
- Enterprise Associates 13 Lp…, 10% owner
- Enterprise Associates 12, L…,
- Xi Gp Limited Partnership B…,
- Krishna Kittu Kolluri, 10% owner
- C Richard Kramlich, 10% owner
- D. Duffield Trust Duffield …,
- Harry R Weller, 10% owner
- Ryan D Drant, 10% owner
- Partners 12, Limited Partne…,
- Charles W Iii Newhall, 10% owner
- David M Mott, 10% owner
- Enterprise Associates 13 Lp…,
- Scott D Sandell, Director
- Peter J Barris, 10% owner
- Mark W Perry, 10% owner
- Ravi Viswanathan, 10% owner
- M James Barrett, 10% owner
- Forest Baskett, 10% owner
- Enterprise Associates 12, L…, 10% owner
- Partners 13, Limited Partne…,