Andrew M Geisse Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Andrew M Geisse is at least $1.48 Million dollars as of 30 January 2014. Andrew Geisse owns over 1,341 units of AT&T stock worth over $1,480,106 and over the last 7 years Andrew sold TBB stock worth over $0.
Andrew Geisse TBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andrew has made over 4 trades of the AT&T stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Andrew exercised 1,341 units of TBB stock worth $35,443 on 30 January 2014.
The largest trade Andrew’s ever made was exercising 8,373 units of AT&T stock on 28 January 2014 worth over $221,298. On average, Andrew trades about 367 units every 0 days since 2013. As of 30 January 2014 Andrew still owns at least 56,001 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Andrew Geisse stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Andrew Geisse’s mailing address?
Andrew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9737 Washingtonian Blvd #350, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $534,732. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of TBB stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Andrew Geisse stock trades at AT&T and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs