Andrew George Ross Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Andrew George Ross is at least $5.48 Million dollars as of 24 December 2015. Andrew Ross owns over 155,292 units of Conagra Brands stock worth over $5,482,601 and over the last 7 years Andrew sold CAG stock worth over $0.
Andrew Ross CAG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andrew has made over 3 trades of the Conagra Brands stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Andrew exercised 155,292 units of CAG stock worth $5,015,932 on 24 December 2015.
The largest trade Andrew’s ever made was exercising 155,292 units of Conagra Brands stock on 24 December 2015 worth over $5,015,932. On average, Andrew trades about 17,421 units every 48 days since 2012. As of 24 December 2015 Andrew still owns at least 198,573 units of Conagra Brands stock.
You can see the complete history of Andrew Ross stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Andrew Ross’s mailing address?
Andrew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CONAGRA FOODS, INC., ONE CONAGRA DRIVE, OMAHA, NE, 68102.
Insider trading at Conagra Brands
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Conagra Brands have traded over $4,233,340 worth of Conagra Brands stock and bought 2,202,462 units worth $52,375,043 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Jana, David H Batchelder, and John Gehring. On average, Conagra Brands executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $998,405. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas M Mc Gough on 26 September 2019, trading 26,099 units of CAG stock currently worth $809,069.
What does Conagra Brands do?
Conagra Brands, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of processed and packaged foods. It operates through the following segments: Grocery and Snacks; Refrigerated and Frozen; International; Foodservice; and Pinnacle Foods. The Grocery and Snacks segment includes branded, shelf stable food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The Refrigerated and Frozen segment comprises branded, temperature controlled food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The International segment consists branded food products, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels outside of the United States. The Foodservice segment focuses in the branded and customized food products, including meals, entrees, sauces, and a variety of custom-manufactured culinary products packaged for sale to restaurants and other foodservice establishments in the United States. The Pinnacle Foods segment involves in the commercially branded and private label food and ingredients, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded by Alva Kinney and Frank Little in 1919 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Conagra Brands’s logo look like?
Complete history of Andrew Ross stock trades at Conagra Brands
Conagra Brands executives and stock owners
Conagra Brands executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Sean Connolly, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas McGough, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Marberger, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Colleen Batcheler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- David Biegger, Executive Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Darren Serrao, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Ruth Marshall, Independent Director
- Stephen Butler, Independent Director
- Richard Lenny, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Joie Gregor, Independent Director
- Craig Omtvedt, Independent Director
- Rajive Johri, Independent Director
- Thomas Brown, Independent Director
- Anil Arora, Independent Director
- Scott Ostfeld, Director
- Melissa Lorato, Director
- Robert Wise, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Charisse Brock, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steven F Goldstone, Director
- Bradley A Alford, Director
- Timothy R Mclevish, Director
- Andrew George Ross, EVP and CSO
- Thomas W Dickson, Director
- William G Jurgensen, Director
- John Gehring, SR VP & Controller
- Thomas P. Werner, President, Commercial Foods
- Melissa Lora, Director
- Partners Llc Jana, Director
- Kevin P Adams, EVP Operational Support
- Scott E Messel, VP Corporate Treasurer
- Michael D Walter, Sr VP Commodity Procure
- James P Odonnell, EVP, CFO & Corp Sec
- Chris Wright Klinefelter, VP Investor Relations
- Bruce Rohde, Chairman, CEO & President
- Gary M Rodkin, President & CEO
- Michael A Fernandez, SVP Corp Affrs & Chf Comm Ofr
- Dwight J Goslee, EVP Operations Control
- Nicole B Theophilus, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Albert D. Bolles, EVP & Chief Tech & Op Officer
- Mark H Rauenhorst, Director
- Owen Johnson, EVP Human Resources
- Alice B Hayes, Director
- Kenneth W Gerhardt, SR VP & CIO
- Peter M Perez, Sr VP Human Resources
- Patricia Verduin, SVP & Dir Ofc Prod Qual & Devt
- James H Jr Hardy, Sr VP Manufacturing
- Kenneth E Stinson, Director
- Joan Kai Chow, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul T Maass, President, Commercial
- Robert Francis Jr Sharpe, EVP Legal & External Affairs
- Patrick Douglas Linehan, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Andre J Hawaux, Executive Vice President & CFO
- David H Batchelder, Director
- Frank S Sklarsky, Exec. VP & CFO
- Jacqueline K Heslop Mc Cook, EVP Intl & Chief Growth Offr
- Andrew J Schindler, Director
- Mogens C Bay, Director
- Brian L Keck, EVP, CAO
- Howard G Buffett, Director
- Jay D Bolding, SR VP, Controller
- Carl E Reichardt, Director
- Robert A Krane, Director
- John T Jr Chain, Director
- Ronald W Roskens, Director
- Joel Mark Warner, Vice President Internal Audit
- Anita L Wheeler, VP Exec Staffing