Andrew Cecere Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Andrew Cecere is at least $66.2 Million dollars as of 8 November 2018. Mr. Cecere owns over 183,374 units of U.S. Bancorp stock worth over $51,391,129 and over the last 16 years he sold USB stock worth over $1,398,763. In addition, he makes $13,437,100 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at U.S. Bancorp.
Mr. Cecere USB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andrew has made over 26 trades of the U.S. Bancorp stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 183,374 units of USB stock worth $4,648,531 on 8 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 416,219 units of U.S. Bancorp stock on 27 October 2016 worth over $12,919,438. On average, Andrew trades about 51,698 units every 68 days since 2004. As of 8 November 2018 he still owns at least 892,517 units of U.S. Bancorp stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cecere stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Andrew Cecere biography
Andrew J. Cecere is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the company. He is the Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Bancorp. He has served in this position since April 2018. He served as President and Chief Executive Officer from April 2017 to April 2018, as well as President and Chief Operating Officer from January 2016 to April 2017, after having served as Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer from January 2015 until January 2016. From February 2007 until January 2015, Mr. Cecere served as U.S. Bancorp’s Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, after having served as Vice Chairman, Wealth Management and Investment Services of U.S. Bancorp since the merger of Firstar Corporation and U.S. Bancorp in February 2001. Previously, he had served as an executive officer of the former U.S. Bancorp, including as Chief Financial Officer from May 2000 through February 2001.
What is the salary of Andrew Cecere?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Bancorp, the total compensation of Andrew Cecere at U.S. Bancorp is $13,437,100. There are no executives at U.S. Bancorp getting paid more.
How old is Andrew Cecere?
Andrew Cecere is 58, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Bancorp since 2018. There are 10 older and 18 younger executives at U.S. Bancorp. The oldest executive at U.S. Bancorp is David O’Maley, 72, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Andrew Cecere’s mailing address?
Andrew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is U.S. BANCORP, 800 NICOLLET MALL, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at U.S. Bancorp
Over the last 14 years, insiders at U.S. Bancorp have traded over $101,235,668 worth of U.S. Bancorp stock and bought 196,200 units worth $4,442,704 . The most active insider traders include Richard K Davis, Jerry A Grundhofer, and Andrew Cecere. On average, U.S. Bancorp executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $3,109,109. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gillern Jeffry H. Von on 22 October 2019, trading 5,357 units of USB stock currently worth $303,581.
What does U.S. Bancorp do?
U.S. Bancorp operates as a bank holding company. It offers financial services, including lending and depository services, cash management, foreign exchange and trust and investment management. The firm also offers mortgage, refinance, auto, boat & RV loans, credit lines, credit card services, merchant, bank, checking & savings accounts, debit cards, online & mobile banking, ATM processing, mortgage banking, insurance, brokerage and leasing services. The company was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
What does U.S. Bancorp’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Cecere stock trades at Donaldson Co, Fair Isaac, and U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp executives and stock owners
U.S. Bancorp executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Andrew Cecere, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Terrance Dolan, Vice Chairman, Chief Financial Officer
- Jeffry von Gillern, Vice Chairman – Technology and Operations Services
- Shailesh Kotwal, Vice Chairman – Payment Services
- Gunjan Kedia, Vice Chairman – Wealth Management & Investment Services
- David O’Maley, Lead Independent Director
- Roland Hernandez, Independent Director
- Olivia Kirtley, Independent Director
- Warner Baxter, Independent Director
- Scott Wine, Independent Director
- Doreen Woo Ho, Independent Director
- Kimberly Harris, Independent Director
- O’dell Owens, Independent Director
- Karen Lynch, Independent Director
- Richard McKenney, Independent Director
- Craig Schnuck, Independent Director
- Marc Casper, Independent Director
- Arthur Collins, Independent Director
- Yusuf Mehdi, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Buse, Independent Director
- Dorothy Bridges, Independent Director
- Mark Runkel, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer
- James Chosy, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Ismat Aziz, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Timothy Welsh, Vice Chairman – Consumer Banking Sales and Support
- James Kelligrew, Vice Chairman – Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Leslie Godridge, Vice Chairman – Corporate and Commercial Banking
- John Elmore, Vice Chairman – Community Banking and Branch Delivery
- Jodi Richard, Vice Chairman, Chief Risk Officer
- Katherine Quinn, Vice Chairman, Chief Administrative Officer
- P.W. Parker, Chief Credit Officer
- Jennie P Carlson, EVP, Human Resources
- Craig E Gifford, EVP and Controller
- Kent V. Stone, Vice Chairman
- Douglas M Jr Baker, Director
- Karen Rohan, Director
- Richard K Davis, President and COO
- Jerry W Levin, Director
- Joseph C Hoesley, Vice Chairman
- Pamela A Joseph, Vice Chairman
- Y Marc Belton, Director
- Michael S. La Fontaine, EVP, Chief Oper. Risk Officer
- Victoria Buyniski Gluckman, Director
- Richard J Hidy, EVP and Chief Risk Officer
- Howell D. Iii Mc Cullough, Executive Vice President
- Lee R Mitau, EVP, General Counsel & Sec
- Derek J White, Chief Digital Officer
- Richard G Reiten, Director
- Richard C Hartnack, Vice Chairman
- Diane L Thormodsgard, Executive Vice President
- William L Chenevich, Vice Chairman
- Joseph M Otting, Vice Chairman
- Michael J Doyle, EVP, Chief Credit Officer
- Warren R Staley, Director
- Peter H Coors, Director
- Jerry A Grundhofer, Chairman and CEO
- David M Moffett, Vice Chairman and CFO
- Kathleen A Rogers, Vice Chairman and CFO
- Richard B Jr Payne, Vice Chairman
- Joel W Johnson, Director
- Patrick T Stokes, Director