Andrew Brown Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Andrew J Brown is at least $22.8 Million dollars as of 5 August 2019. Mr. Brown owns over 143,754 units of Chegg stock worth over $4,416,533 and over the last 6 years he sold CHGG stock worth over $14,575,215. In addition, he makes $3,842,640 as Chief Financial Officer at Chegg.
Mr. Brown CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andrew has made over 19 trades of the Chegg stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 143,754 units of CHGG stock worth $1,796,925 on 5 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 200,000 units of Chegg stock on 1 August 2019 worth over $2,500,000. On average, Andrew trades about 21,304 units every 27 days since 2013. As of 5 August 2019 he still owns at least 128,313 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Brown stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Andrew Brown biography
Andrew Brown serves as Chief Financial Officer of the company since October 2011. From 2004 to 2009, Mr. Brown served as the Chief Financial Officer of Palm, Inc., a smartphone provider. Mr. Brown was semi-retired following his departure from Palm before he joined us. Prior to serving at Palm, Mr. Brown served as the Chief Financial Officer of Pillar Data Systems, a computer data storage company, Legato Systems, a storage management company subsequently acquired by EMC, and ADPT Corporation (formerly Adaptec, Inc.). Mr. Brown also serves on the business school advisory board at Eastern Illinois University. Mr. Brown holds a B.S. in accounting from Eastern Illinois University.
What is the salary of Andrew Brown?
As the Chief Financial Officer of Chegg, the total compensation of Andrew Brown at Chegg is $3,842,640. There are 1 executives at Chegg getting paid more, with Daniel Rosensweig having the highest compensation of $9,117,510.
How old is Andrew Brown?
Andrew Brown is 59, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer of Chegg since 2011. There are 2 older and 10 younger executives at Chegg. The oldest executive at Chegg, Inc. is Esther Lem, 63, who is the Chief Marketing Officer.
What’s Andrew Brown’s mailing address?
Andrew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CHEGG, INC, 3990 FREEDOM CIR, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Brown stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director