Andrea Ayers Net Worth
Ms. Ayers SWK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andrea has made over 5 trades of the Stanley Black & Decker stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 30,000 units of SWK stock worth $697,500 on 5 March 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 30,000 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock on 5 March 2018 worth over $697,500. On average, Andrea trades about 2,213 units every 12 days since 2015. As of 5 March 2018 she still owns at least 396,238 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Ayers stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Andrea Ayers biography
Andrea J. Ayers is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Ayers served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Convergys Corporation from November 2012 through October 2018, and a director of Convergys from October 2012 through October 2018. From 2008 to 2012, Ms. Ayers served as President of Convergys Customer Management Group Inc., and from 2010 to 2012, Ms. Ayers also served as Chief Operating Officer of Convergys Customer Management Group Inc.
What is the salary of Andrea Ayers?
As the Independent Director of Stanley Black & Decker, the total compensation of Andrea Ayers at Stanley Black & Decker is $265,000. There are 13 executives at Stanley Black & Decker getting paid more, with James Loree having the highest compensation of $13,563,400.
How old is Andrea Ayers?
Andrea Ayers is 55, she’s been the Independent Director of Stanley Black & Decker since 2014. There are 9 older and 5 younger executives at Stanley Black & Decker. The oldest executive at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. is George Buckley, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Andrea Ayers’s mailing address?
Andrea’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1000 STANLEY DRIVE, , NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06053.
Insider trading at Stanley Black & Decker
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Stanley Black & Decker have traded over $213,047,444 worth of Stanley Black & Decker stock and bought 5,518 units worth $378,048 . The most active insider traders include George W Buckley, Nolan D Archibald, and John F Lundgren. On average, Stanley Black & Decker executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $2,259,680. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert H Jr Raff on 29 October 2019, trading 3,661 units of SWK stock currently worth $554,129.
What does Stanley Black & Decker do?
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. engages in the provision of power and hand tools, and related accessories, products, services and equipment for oil & gas and infrastructure applications, commercial electronic security and monitoring systems, healthcare solutions, and mechanical access solutions. It operates through the following three segments: Tools and Storage, Industrial, and Security. The Tools and Storage segment comprises of the power tools and equipment, and hand tools, accessories, and storage businesses. The Industrial segment comprises of engineered fastening and infrastructure businesses. The Security segment includes the convergent security solutions and mechanical access solutions businesses. The company was founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843 and is headquartered in New Britain, CT.
What does Stanley Black & Decker’s logo look like?
Stanley Black & Decker executives and stock owners
Stanley Black & Decker executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Loree, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffery Ansell, Executive Vice President, President, – Global Tools & Storage
- Donald Allan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Janet Link, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John Wyatt, President – Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Jaime Ramirez, Senior Vice President, President – Global Emerging Markets
- George Buckley, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Carlos Cardoso, Independent Director
- Michael Hankin, Independent Director
- Robert Coutts, Independent Director
- Patrick Campbell, Independent Director
- Debra Crew, Independent Director
- James Scholefield, Independent Director
- Andrea Ayers, Independent Director
- Dmitri Stockton, Independent Director
- Dennis Lange, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Joseph Voelker, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Scott Taylor, Pres., Professional Power Tls
- Craig A Douglas, V.P. Treasurer
- John F Lundgren, President & CEO
- Donald R Mcilnay, Pres.Ind.Tools&Emerging Mkts
- D Brett Bontrager, Sen. VP & Group Executive, CSS
- Justin C Boswell, SVP&Group Exec, Mech. Security
- Marianne M Parrs, Director
- Robert L Ryan, Director
- Michael A. Bartone, V.P. Corporate Tax
- James J Cannon, President, Security NA & EM
- Ben S Sihota, Pres.Emerging Mkts.Pacific Grp
- Lee B Mc Chesney, CFO-GTS(incl Licensing & BD)
- Steven J Stafstrom, VP Ops CDIY & Emerging Mkts
- Anthony Luiso, Director
- Rhonda Gass, Chief Information Officer
- Jocelyn Belisle, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Robert H Jr Raff, President, Stanley Security
- Massimo Grassi, Pres., Industrial& Auto Repair
- Jo Anna Sohovich, Pres. Stanley Eng. Fastening
- Michael A Tyll, Pres., Engineered Fastening
- Benjamin H Iv Griswold, Director
- Jeff Hung Tse Chen, V.P.,Pres.Stanley Asia
- John G Breen, Director
- Hubert Jr. Davis, SVP & CIO/SFS
- Bruce H Beatt, Sen. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec’y
- Mark J Mathieu, SVP, Human Resources
- Virgis Colbert, Director
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Jeffrey D Ansell, SVP & Group Exec, Constr & DIY
- Nolan D Archibald, Chairman of the Board
- Eileen S Kraus, Director
- Lawrence A Zimmerman, Director