Amie Thuener O’toole Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Amie Thuener O’toole is at least $3.62 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Amie toole owns over 54 units of Alphabet stock worth over $503,011 and over the last 2 years Amie sold GOOGL stock worth over $3,119,294.
Amie toole GOOGL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Amie has made over 37 trades of the Alphabet stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Amie sold 54 units of GOOGL stock worth $68,928 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade Amie’s ever made was selling 89 units of Alphabet stock on 2 April 2019 worth over $106,383. On average, Amie trades about 37 units every 7 days since 2018. As of 4 November 2019 Amie still owns at least 388 units of Alphabet stock.
You can see the complete history of Amie toole stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Amie toole’s mailing address?
Amie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Insider trading at Alphabet
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Alphabet have traded over $5,050,685,839 worth of Alphabet stock and bought 9,034,742,016 units worth $12,044,227,072 . The most active insider traders include Antonio Lee, L John Doerr, and Sergey Brin. On average, Alphabet executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $25,939,033,597. The most recent stock trade was executed by Amie Thuener O’toole on 4 November 2019, trading 54 units of GOOGL stock currently worth $68,928.
What does Alphabet do?
Alphabet, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the business of acquisition and operation of different companies. It operates through the Google and Other Bets segments. The Google segment includes its main Internet products such as Ads, Android, Chrome, Commerce, Google Cloud, Google Maps, Google Play, Hardware, Search, and YouTube. The Other Bets segment includes businesses such as Access, Calico, CapitalG, GV, Nest, Verily, Waymo, and X. The company was founded by Lawrence E. Page and Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin on October 2, 2015 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
What does Alphabet’s logo look like?
Complete history of Amie toole stock trades at Alphabet and Alphabet
Alphabet executives and stock owners
Alphabet executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Drummond, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Google; Director
- John Hennessy, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ann Mather, Independent Director
- Kavitark Shriram, Independent Director
- Alan Mulally, Independent Director
- Roger Ferguson, Independent Director
- L. John Doerr, Independent Director
- Lawrence Page, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
- Sergey Brin, President, Co-Founder, Director
- Robin Washington, Independent Director
- James Grier Campbell, VP, Alphabet Corp. Controller
- Shirley M Tilghman, Director
- Antonio Lee, 10% owner
- Paul S Otellini, Director
- Eric E Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Board
- Amie Thuener O’toole, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Diane B Greene, Director