Allan Z Loren Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Allan Z Loren is at least $480 Thousand dollars as of 15 September 2009. Allan Loren owns over 14,266 units of Iron Mountain stock worth over $479,766 and over the last 10 years Allan sold IRM stock worth over $0.
Allan Loren IRM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Allan has made over 1 trades of the Iron Mountain stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Allan exercised 14,266 units of IRM stock worth $189,167 on 15 September 2009.
The largest trade Allan’s ever made was exercising 14,266 units of Iron Mountain stock on 15 September 2009 worth over $189,167. On average, Allan trades about 3,567 units every 0 days since 2009. As of 15 September 2009 Allan still owns at least 14,266 units of Iron Mountain stock.
You can see the complete history of Allan Loren stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Allan Loren’s mailing address?
Allan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 901 MARQUETTE AVENUE, SUITE 3200, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Iron Mountain
Over the last 31 years, insiders at Iron Mountain have traded over $116,515,254 worth of Iron Mountain stock and bought 306,000 units worth $9,543,251 . The most active insider traders include Alfred J Verrecchia, Michael W Lamach, and Vincent J Ryan. On average, Iron Mountain executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $790,406. The most recent stock trade was executed by Greg W Mc Intosh on 17 October 2019, trading 830 units of IRM stock currently worth $27,913.
What does Iron Mountain do?
Iron Mountain, Inc. engages in the provision of storage and information management solutions. It operates through the following business segments: North American Records & Information Management Business, North American Data Management Business, Western European Business, Other International Business, Global Data Center Business and Corporate & Other Business. The North American Records & Information Management Business segment offers record management, destruction, and fulfillment services throughout U.S. and Canada. The North American Data Management Business segment handles data protection and recovery, server and computer backup services, and safeguarding of electronic and physical media in U.S. and Canada. The Western European Business segment offers records management, data protection and recovery services, and document management solutions throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, and Switzerland. The Other International Business segment offers storage and information management services throughout the remaining European countries, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. The Global Data Center Business segment provides data center facilities to protect mission-critical assets and ensure the continued operation of its customers IT infrastructures, with secure and reliable colocation and wholesale options. The Corporate & Other Business segment consists of the storage, safeguarding and electronic or physical deliveries of physical media of all types and digital content repository systems to house, distribute, and archive key media assets, primarily for entertainment and media industry clients. The company was founded by Herman Knaust in 1951 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
What does Iron Mountain’s logo look like?
Complete history of Allan Loren stock trades at Fair Isaac and Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain executives and stock owners
Iron Mountain executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Meaney, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ernest Cloutier, Executive vice president and general manager, international
- Patrick Keddy, Executive Vice President, General Manager, North America and Western Europe
- Stuart Brown, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Deirdre Evens, Executive Vice President, General Manager, records & information management
- Fidelma Russo, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Alfred Verrecchia, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Pamela Arway, Independent Director
- Kent Dauten, Independent Director
- Clarke Bailey, Independent Director
- Walter Rakowich, Independent Director
- Wendy Murdock, Independent Director
- Paul Deninger, Independent Director
- Theodore Antenucci, Independent Director
- Jennifer Allerton, Independent Director
- Per-Kristian Halvorsen, Independent Director
- Monte Ford, Independent Director
- Greer Aviv, Senior Vice President, IR Contact Officer
- Greg McIntosh, Executive Vice President, strategic accounts
- Mark Kidd, Executive Vice President, General Manager, data centers
- Robin Matlock, Director
- Theodore Maclean, Executive Vice President, adjacent businesses
- Edward Bicks, chief strategy officer
- Daniel Borges, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- John Tomovcsik, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Deborah Marson, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Kris Halvorsen, Director
- Ted R Antenucci, Director
- Clark H Bailey, Director
- Anastasios Tsolakis, EVP, CIO, Global Svcs. Officer
- Neil Chatfield, Director
- Peter A Allen, SVP, GM Data Management
- Raymond Fox, EVP and Chief Risk Officer
- Emma Jeffries, EVP, Chief People Officer
- Michael W Lamach, Director
- Eileen Sweeney, Sr. VP, GM,Data Management
- Marc A Duale, Pres. Iron Mountain Europe
- Roderick Day, Chief Financial Officer
- Anne S Drapeau, EVP, Strategy & Talent
- Vincent J Ryan, Director
- Harold E Ebbighausen, Group Pres. N.A. Operations
- Arthur D Little, Director
- C Richard Reese, Chairman of the Board & CEO
- Brian P Mckeon, EVP & CFO
- Laurie Anne Tucker, Director
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- John Clancy, Pres., Iron Mountain Digital
- Robert T Brennan, President of North America
- B Thomas Golisano, Director
- Eugene B Doggett, Director
- Peter E Delle Donne, President ESS Division
- Constantin R Boden, Director
- John J Connors, President, Americas
- Kenneth F Jr Radtke, Pres. Iron Mountain Europe
- Robert G Miller, Pres. IMRM Division
- Jean A Bua, VP and CAO
- John F Jr Kenny, CFO & Executive VP