Alison Davis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Alison Davis is at least $4.45 Million dollars as of 22 December 2017. Ms. Davis owns over 20,000 units of Fiserv stock worth over $3,787,680 and over the last 16 years she sold FISV stock worth over $373,592. In addition, she makes $285,037 as Independent Director at Fiserv.
Ms. Davis FISV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Alison has made over 3 trades of the Fiserv stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 20,000 units of FISV stock worth $242,200 on 22 December 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 20,000 units of Fiserv stock on 22 December 2017 worth over $242,200. On average, Alison trades about 1,373 units every 127 days since 2003. As of 22 December 2017 she still owns at least 36,420 units of Fiserv stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Davis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Alison Davis biography
Alison Davis is Independent Director of the Company. She is an advisor to Fifth Era, a firm that invests in and incubates early stage technology companies, and previously served as its Managing Partner from 2011 to 2015. Prior to Fifth Era, she was the Managing Partner of Belvedere Capital Partners, Inc., a private equity firm serving the financial services sector, from 2004 to 2010. Prior to joining Belvedere, she served as Chief Financial Officer for Barclays Global Investors, an institutional asset manager that is now part of BlackRock, Inc., from 2000 to 2003, a senior partner at A.T. Kearney, Inc., a leading global management consulting firm, from 1993 to 2000, and a consultant at McKinsey & Company, another leading global management consulting firm, from 1984 to 1993. In the past five years, in addition to Fiserv, Ms. Davis has served as a director at the following publicly traded companies: Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (current), a British bank holding company, Ooma, Inc. (current), a consumer telecommunications company, Unisys Corporation (former), a global information technology company, Diamond Foods, Inc. (former), a packaged food company, and Xoom Corporation (former), a digital money transfer provider.
What is the salary of Alison Davis?
As the Independent Director of Fiserv, the total compensation of Alison Davis at Fiserv is $285,037. There are 9 executives at Fiserv getting paid more, with Jeffery Yabuki having the highest compensation of $12,410,800.
How old is Alison Davis?
Alison Davis is 57, she’s been the Independent Director of Fiserv since 2014. There are 8 older and 6 younger executives at Fiserv. The oldest executive at Fiserv, Inc. is Dennis Lynch, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Alison Davis’s mailing address?
Alison’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 255 FISERV DRIVE, , BROOKFIELD, WI, 53045.
Insider trading at Fiserv
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fiserv have traded over $1,158,165,124 worth of Fiserv stock and bought 70,953 units worth $5,230,969 . The most active insider traders include Bruce K Anderson, Donald F Dillon, and Jeffery W Yabuki. On average, Fiserv executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $4,377,370. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeffery W Yabuki on 16 October 2019, trading 25,000 units of FISV stock currently worth $2,658,250.
What does Fiserv do?
Fiserv, Inc. engages in the provision of financial services technology. It operates through the Payments, Financial, and Corporate and Other segments. The Payments segment primarily provides electronic bill payment and presentment services, internet and mobile banking software and services, account-to-account transfers, person-to-person payment services, debit and credit card processing and services, payments infrastructure services, and other electronic payments software and services. The Financial segment provides financial institutions with account processing services, item processing and source capture services, loan origination and servicing products, cash management and consulting services, and other products and services that support numerous types of financial transactions. The Corporate and Other segment consists of intercompany eliminations, amortization of acquisition-related intangible assets, unallocated corporate expenses and other activities that are not considered when management evaluates segment performance, such as gains on sales of businesses and associated transition services. The company was founded by Leslie M. Muma and George D. Dalton on July 31, 1984 and is headquartered in Brookfield, WI.
What does Fiserv’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Davis stock trades at Fiserv, Ooma, and Unisys
Fiserv executives and stock owners
Fiserv executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffery Yabuki, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Byron Vielehr, Chief Administrative Officer
- Robert Hau, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Devin McGranahan, Senior Group President
- Lynn McCreary, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Harry DiSimone, Independent Director
- Denis O’Leary, Independent Director
- Dennis Lynch, Independent Director
- Doyle Simons, Independent Director
- Alison Davis, Independent Director
- Scott Nuttall, Independent Director
- Heidi Miller, Independent Director
- Henrique de Castro, Independent Director
- Frank Bisignano, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Kevin Schultz, Executive Vice President, President – International Group
- J Donald Sherman, Director
- John Y Kim, Director
- Kim M Robak, Director
- Glenn M Renwick, Director
- Thomas C Wertheimer, Director
- Kevin P. Gregoire, EVP, Group President
- Steven Tait, EVP, Group President
- Kenneth Best, Chief Accounting Officer
- Daniel P Kearney, Director
- Christopher M. Flink, Director
- Mark A Ernst, EVP and COO
- Rahul Gupta, President – Indus Prodct Grp
- James W Cox, Grp President-Health Sol Grp
- Charles W Sprague, EVP,GeneralCounsel,Secretary
- Peter J Kight, Director
- Gerald J Levy, Director
- Carl W. Stern, Director
- Stephen E Olsen, President – Internet Banking
- Kenneth R Jensen, SEVP & CFO
- Dean C Schmelzer, Group President
- Leslie M Muma, President & CEO
- L William Seidman, Director
- Patrick Foy, President-Bank Svcg Group
- Thomas A Neill, President- CUIP Group
- Norman J Balthasar, SEVP & COO
- James C Puzniak, President-Lending Sys & Svcs
- Terence R Wade, Grp President – Ins. Sol. Grp.
- Michael D Gantt, President-Bank Sys Grp
- Robert H Beriault, Grp President- Inv Support Svc
- Douglas J Craft, EVP & Group CFO
- Gordon L Schroeder, EVP – Human Resources
- Mark Damico, President – Item Process Grp
- Thekla R Shackelford, Director
- Rodney D Poskochil, President-Bank Sys & ePrdt Grp
- Thomas W Iii Warsop, President-Financial Institutns
- Bruce K Anderson, Director
- Guy Chiarello, Chief Administrative Officer
- Christopher M Foskett, EVP, Global Sales
- Alfred P Moore, Group President – Health
- Thomas J Hirsch, EVP;CFO;Treasurer & Asst Sect
- Michael P Gianoni, EVP, Group President
- Donald F Dillon, Director