Alex Hart Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Alex W Hart is at least $1.4 Million dollars as of 13 April 2016. Mr. Hart owns over 7,563 units of Mitek Systems stock worth over $441,580 and over the last 16 years he sold MITK stock worth over $799,110. In addition, he makes $155,001 as Independent Director at Mitek Systems.
Mr. Hart MITK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Alex has made over 17 trades of the Mitek Systems stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 7,563 units of MITK stock worth $111,252 on 13 April 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 50,000 units of Mitek Systems stock on 11 March 2013 worth over $97,500. On average, Alex trades about 2,298 units every 57 days since 2003. As of 13 April 2016 he still owns at least 44,876 units of Mitek Systems stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hart stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Alex Hart biography
Alex W. (Pete) Hart is Independent Director of the Company. He has served as a director since February 2011. In April 2012, he retired as Chairman of the Silicon Valley Bank Financial Group and has worked as an independent consultant in the financial services industry since 1997. He served as Chief Executive Officer of Advanta Corporation, a public diversified financial services company, from 1995 to 1997, where he had previously served as Executive Vice Chairman from 1994 to 1995. Prior to joining Advanta, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of MasterCard International, the worldwide payment service provider, from 1988 to 1994. Mr. Hart is a director of BrightVolt, previously known as Solicore, Inc., a privately held battery manufacturer. In addition to SVB Financial, Mr. Hart has also previously served as a member of the board of directors of the following companies: VeriFone Holdings, Inc. (Chairman), Global Payments, Inc., FICO, Inc., HNC Software Inc., Retek Inc., Shopping.com, Sanchez Computer Associates, US Encode, eHarmony.com and Sequal Technologies, Inc. Mr. Hart holds a B.A. in social relations from Harvard University. As an experienced leader in the financial services industry, Mr. Hart combines extensive general business expertise with a deep knowledge of the financial services and payments industry.
What is the salary of Alex Hart?
As the Independent Director of Mitek Systems, the total compensation of Alex Hart at Mitek Systems is $155,001. There are 6 executives at Mitek Systems getting paid more, with Stephen Ritter having the highest compensation of $1,057,330.
How old is Alex Hart?
Alex Hart is 78, he’s been the Independent Director of Mitek Systems since 2011. There are no older and 10 younger executives at Mitek Systems.
What’s Alex Hart’s mailing address?
Alex’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 GLENLAKE PARKWAY, NORTH TOWER, ATLANTA, GA, 30328.
Insider trading at Mitek Systems
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Mitek Systems have traded over $42,099,756 worth of Mitek Systems stock and bought 60,000 units worth $189,150 . The most active insider traders include John M Thornton, James B Debello, and Michael E Diamond. On average, Mitek Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 44 days with the average trade being worth of $707,545. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Gray on 17 September 2019, trading 8,753 units of MITK stock currently worth $86,130.
What does Mitek Systems do?
Mitek Systems, Inc. engages in the innovation of mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions. Its products include Mobile Deposit, Mobile Verify, Mobile Fill, Mobile Docs, A2iA CheckReader, A2iA XE, A2iA DocumentReader, A2iA TextReader, and ICAR ID_CLOUD. The company was founded in December 16, 1986 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
What does Mitek Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hart stock trades at Mitek Systems, SVB, Fair Isaac, and Global Payments
Mitek Systems executives and stock owners
Mitek Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Ritter, Chief Technology Officer
- Bruce Hansen, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Diamond, Senior Vice President, General Manager — Payments
- Jason Gray, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, and Corporate Secretary
- Jeffrey Davison, Chief Financial Officer
- James Hale, Independent Director
- Alex Hart, Independent Director
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- William Aulet, Independent Director
- Jane Thompson, Independent Director
- Todd Kehrli, IR Contact Officer
- Scipio Carnecchia, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Vinton Paul Cunningham, Director
- John M Thornton, Director
- James B Debello, President & CEO
- Karel J. Marsal, Chief Operating Officer
- Clark Sarah,
- Russell C. Clark, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael S Strange, Chief Technology Officer
- Scott R Carter, Chief Marketing Officer
- Gerald I Farmer, Director
- John Mthornton Sally B Thor…,
- Sally B Thornton, Director
- William Paul Tudor, Director
- Daniel E Steimle, Director
- Boucaud Emmanuel De, Vice President of Sales
- Michael W Bealmear, Director
- John G Jr Rebelo, Director
- Murali Narayanan, VP Marketing
- Tesfaye Hailemichael, Chief Financial Officer