Alessandro Piovaccari Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Alessandro Piovaccari is at least $5.88 Million dollars as of 14 December 2018. Alessandro Piovaccari owns over 1,121 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $2,879,438 and over the last 2 years he sold SLAB stock worth over $984,715. In addition, he makes $2,019,240 as Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Silicon Laboratories.
Alessandro Piovaccari SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Alessandro has made over 7 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,121 units of SLAB stock worth $92,505 on 14 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 1,910 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 16 July 2018 worth over $199,098. On average, Alessandro trades about 616 units every 11 days since 2018. As of 14 December 2018 he still owns at least 26,222 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Alessandro Piovaccari stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Alessandro Piovaccari biography
Dr. Alessandro Piovaccari is Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer of the company. Alessandro Piovaccari, PhD has served as our Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer since February 2015. He is responsible for the Company’s product and technology research and development. He joined Silicon Labs in 2003 to design the Company’s single-chip FM radio products and he co-architected the Company’s single-chip TV tuner IC. Previously, Dr. Piovaccari worked as a research scientist at Tanner Research joining in 1997 to develop CMOS neuro-inspired image processors. From 1998 to 2003, he was a member of the design services team at Cadence Design Systems, focusing on CMOS RFICs and high-speed SerDes IP development. Dr. Piovaccari holds 38 patents, is a Senior Member of IEEE, a Full Member of AES and a member of the Forbes Technology Council. Dr. Piovaccari received Laurea and PhD degrees in electronic engineering and computer science from the University of Bologna and a Post-Master’s Certificate with Honors in electrical engineering from Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Piovaccari also serves as a board member for the Skillpoint Alliance, as a member of the advisory council of UTeach Natural Sciences at The University of Texas at Austin, College of Natural Sciences, as an advisor for the Center for Leadership Education, G. W. Whiting School, John’s Hopkins University, and he is a part of the steering committee of the IEEE CICC conference.
What is the salary of Alessandro Piovaccari?
As the Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Silicon Laboratories, the total compensation of Alessandro Piovaccari at Silicon Laboratories is $2,019,240. There are 3 executives at Silicon Laboratories getting paid more, with George Tuttle having the highest compensation of $6,077,880.
How old is Alessandro Piovaccari?
Alessandro Piovaccari is 55, he’s been the Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Silicon Laboratories since 2018. There are 5 older and 7 younger executives at Silicon Laboratories. The oldest executive at Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is William Bock, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Alessandro Piovaccari’s mailing address?
Alessandro’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 400 W CESAR CHAVEZ, , AUSTIN, TX, 78701.
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Alessandro Piovaccari stock trades at Silicon Laboratories
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO