Albert C Johnson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Albert C Johnson is at least $155 Thousand dollars as of 2 December 2016. Albert Johnson owns over 902 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $74,138 and over the last 12 years Albert sold HIBB stock worth over $81,134.
Albert Johnson HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Albert has made over 9 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Albert sold 902 units of HIBB stock worth $36,441 on 2 December 2016.
The largest trade Albert’s ever made was exercising 2,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 19 March 2013 worth over $28,000. On average, Albert trades about 561 units every 68 days since 2008. As of 2 December 2016 Albert still owns at least 2,935 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Albert Johnson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Albert Johnson’s mailing address?
Albert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Albert Johnson stock trades at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP