Albert Bolles Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Albert D. Bolles is at least $392 Thousand dollars as of 30 May 2019. Albert Bolles owns over 4,240 units of Landec stock worth over $230,071 and over the last 5 years he sold LNDC stock worth over $24,288. In addition, he makes $137,500 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Landec.
Albert Bolles LNDC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Albert has made over 12 trades of the Landec stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,240 units of LNDC stock worth $42,018 on 30 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 220,000 units of Landec stock on 31 March 2015 worth over $5,159,000. On average, Albert trades about 15,526 units every 60 days since 2014. As of 30 May 2019 he still owns at least 21,502 units of Landec stock.
You can see the complete history of Albert Bolles stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Albert Bolles biography
Dr. Albert D. Bolles Ph.D. is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the company. He also served as Retired Executive Vice President and Chief Technical and Operations Officer, ConAgra Foods, Inc., until his retirement in August 2015. Dr. Bolles leads the Research, Quality & Innovation and Supply Chain organizations for ConAgra Foods, which is one of North America’s largest packaged food companies. The company’s portfolio includes iconic consumer brands such as Hunt’s, Chef Boyardee and Reddi-wip, plus the largest private brand package food business in North America, and a strong commercial and foodservice business. Dr. Bolles has been with ConAgra, an $18 billion food company, since 2006 and reports directly to the CEO. Dr. Bolles has led innovation programs for multiple new products, generating incremental sales and a multi-year pipeline to sustain and advance future growth. In advancing innovation at ConAgra, Dr. Bolles developed two external scientific advisory boards comprised of nationally recognized leaders to shape strategy and create industry leadership for ConAgra in Health & Wellness and Food Safety. As an industry partner with the FDA and USDA on influencing and crafting public policy that benefits consumers, Dr. Bolles was instrumental in the passage of the Food Safety Modernization Act in 2010. Dr. Bolles holds six patents. He is a graduate of Michigan State University with a B.S. in Microbiology plus an M.S. and Ph.D. in Food Science.
What is the salary of Albert Bolles?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Landec, the total compensation of Albert Bolles at Landec is $137,500. There are 3 executives at Landec getting paid more, with James Hall having the highest compensation of $1,028,410.
How old is Albert Bolles?
Albert Bolles is 61, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Landec since 2019. There are 4 older and 4 younger executives at Landec. The oldest executive at Landec Corp. is Frederick Frank, 86, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Albert Bolles’s mailing address?
Albert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CONAGRA FOODS, INC., ONE CONAGRA DRIVE, OMAHA, NE, 68102.
Insider trading at Landec
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Landec have traded over $49,493,033 worth of Landec stock and bought 254,225 units worth $2,703,801 . The most active insider traders include Nicholas Tompkins, Gary T Steele, and Fred Frank. On average, Landec executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $302,500. The most recent stock trade was executed by Nelson Obus on 5 November 2019, trading 10,000 units of LNDC stock currently worth $103,800.
What does Landec do?
Landec Corp. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of health and wellness products for food and biomaterials markets. It operates through the following segments: Curation Foods, Lifecore, and Others. The Curation Foods segment includes activities to market and pack specialty packaged whole and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables. The Lifecore segment sells products utilizing hyaluronan, a naturally occurring polysaccharide that is widely distributed in the extracellular matrix of connective tissues in both animals and humans. The Other segment consists of corporate general and administrative expenses, non-Curation Foods and non-Lifecore interest income, and income tax expenses. The company was founded by Ray Stewart on October 31, 1986 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Complete history of Albert Bolles stock trades at Arcadia Biosciences, Landec, SunOpta, and Conagra Brands
Landec executives and stock owners
Landec executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Hall, President of Lifecore
- Gregory Skinner, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steven Bitler, Vice President – Corporate Technology
- Albert Bolles, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Tonia Pankopf, Independent Director
- Catherine Sohn, Independent Director
- Frederick Frank, Independent Director
- Robert Tobin, Independent Director
- Deborah Carosella, Independent Director
- Matt Glover, IR Contact Officer
- Nelson Obus, Independent Director
- Timothy Burgess, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain for Curation Foods
- Andrew Powell, Interim Chairman of the Board
- Lovas Katrina Houde, Director
- Craig A. Barbarosh, Director
- Charles Macaluso, Director
- Steven D Goldby, Director
- Fred Frank, Director
- Ronald Lane Midyett, Executive Vice President
- Nicholas Tompkins, CEO & President, Apio Inc.
- Larry D Hiebert, Executive Vice President
- Molly Hemmeter, VP Business Development
- Gary T Steele, President & CEO
- Parker K Javid, Vice President
- Dennis J Allingham, Executive Vice President
- Richard Dulude, Director
- Kenneth E Jones, Director
- Richard Dean Hollis, Director
- Duke K Bristow, Director
- Kirby L Cramer, Director
- Stephen E Halprin, Director
- David D Taft, Director
- Lawrence Greene, V.P. Manufacturing
- Partners Small Cap Value Lp…,
- Damian A. Hajduk, Chief Scientific Officer
- Thomas F Crowley, CEO, LandecAg
- Richard S Schneider, Director