Alan Weber Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Alan J Weber is at least $6.65 Million dollars as of 20 February 2019. Mr. Weber owns over 11,200 units of Broadridge Solutions stock worth over $6,380,027 and over the last 15 years he sold BR stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $269,059 as Independent Director at Broadridge Solutions.
Mr. Weber BR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Alan has made over 5 trades of the Broadridge Solutions stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 11,200 units of BR stock worth $197,792 on 20 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 12,600 units of Broadridge Solutions stock on 18 August 2017 worth over $238,896. On average, Alan trades about 645 units every 61 days since 2004. As of 20 February 2019 he still owns at least 51,588 units of Broadridge Solutions stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Weber stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Alan Weber biography
Alan J. Weber is an Independent Director of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Mr. Weber has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Weber Group LLC, a private investment firm, since 2008. Mr. Weber retired as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Trust Corporation and as a member of the executive committee of the Charles Schwab Corporation in 2005. Previously, he was the Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Aetna Inc., where he was responsible for corporate strategy, capital management, information technology, investor relations and financial operations. He also held a number of senior level positions at Citibank N.A., where he worked from 1971 to 1998, including as Chairman of Citibank International and Executive Vice President of Citibank. During his tenure at Citibank, Mr. Weber oversaw operations in approximately 30 countries, including assignments in Japan, Italy and Latin America. Mr. Weber has served as a director of Diebold Nixdorf Inc., a provider of self-service delivery and security systems and services, since 2005; and he has served as a director of SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy exploration and production company, since 2013. He is also on the board of Street Diligence LLC, and is the Chairman of the Board of Managers of KGS-Holdings, LP, both of which are private companies. Mr. Weber serves as a member of the board of DCTV, a New York based charitable organization.
What is the salary of Alan Weber?
As the Independent Director of Broadridge Solutions, the total compensation of Alan Weber at Broadridge Solutions is $269,059. There are 9 executives at Broadridge Solutions getting paid more, with Richard Daly having the highest compensation of $9,166,160.
How old is Alan Weber?
Alan Weber is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Broadridge Solutions since 2007. There are no older and 20 younger executives at Broadridge Solutions.
What’s Alan Weber’s mailing address?
Alan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5 DAKOTA DRIVE, , LAKE SUCCESS, NY, 11042.
Insider trading at Broadridge Solutions
Over the last 2019 years, insiders at Broadridge Solutions have traded over $179,680,962 worth of Broadridge Solutions stock and bought 66,195 units worth $1,202,418 . The most active insider traders include Thomas E Mcinerney, Richard J Daly, and Robert Schifellite. On average, Broadridge Solutions executives and independent directors trade stock every 3072 days with the average trade being worth of $4,404,167. The most recent stock trade was executed by Richard J Daly on 23 September 2019, trading 128,953 units of BR stock currently worth $8,013,139.
What does Broadridge Solutions do?
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of investor communications and technology solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporate issuers. It operates through the following segments: Investor Communication Solutions; and Global Technology and Operations. The Investor Communication Solutions segment offers services for broker-dealer investor communication, customer communication, corporate issuer, advisor solutions, and mutual fund and retirement solutions. The Global Technology and Operations segment includes middle and back-office securities processing solutions, automation services, and business process outsourcing services. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Lake Success, NY.
What does Broadridge Solutions’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Weber stock trades at Broadridge Solutions, Diebold Nixdorf, SandRidge, and The Charles Schwab
Broadridge Solutions executives and stock owners
Broadridge Solutions executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Daly, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Gokey, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Robert Schifellite, Corporate Senior Vice President – Investor Communication Solutions
- Christopher Perry, Corporate Senior Vice President – Global Sales, Marketing and Client Solutions
- James Young, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Charles Marchesani, Corporate Vice President – Global Technology and Operations
- Lyell Dampeer, Corporate Vice President, U.S. Investor Communication Solutions
- Michael Liberatore, Corporate Vice President – Investor Communication Solutions-Mutual Funds
- Leslie Brun, Lead Independent Director
- Alan Weber, Independent Director
- Stuart Levine, Independent Director
- Robert Duelks, Independent Director
- Maura Markus, Independent Director
- Thomas Perna, Independent Director
- Brett Keller, Independent Director
- Amit Zavery, Independent Director
- Pamela Carter, Independent Director
- Vijay Mayadas, Corporate Vice President – Global Fixed Income and Analytics
- Robert Kalenka, Corporate Vice President – Investor Communication Solutions Operations
- Douglas DeSchutter, Corporate Vice President – Customer Communications
- Adam Amsterdam, Corporate Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Matlin, Corporate Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Chief Governance Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Deborah Bussiere, Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael Tae, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy
- Julie Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Thomas P Carey, Corporate VP
- Richard J Haviland, Director
- Gerard F Scavelli, Corporate Vice President
- Maryjo Charbonnier, Corporate Vice President
- Sandra Jaffee, Director
- Joseph N Barra, Corporate Vice President
- John P Hogan, Chief Operating Officer
- John Peter Benzie, Corporate Vice President
- Dan Sheldon, Corporate Vice President
- Stephen G. Racioppo, Corporate Vice President
- Alexandra Lebenthal, Director
- Richard C Berke, Corporate Vice President
- Arthur F Weinbach, Executive Chairman
- Thomas E Mcinerney, Director