A. George Battle Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of George Battle is at least $13.9 Million dollars as of 25 January 2008. Mr. Battle owns over 14,000 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $13,530,429 and over the last 16 years he sold FICO stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $352,316 as Independent Director at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Battle FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
A has made over 5 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 14,000 units of FICO stock worth $329,420 on 25 January 2008.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,250 units of Fair Isaac stock on 31 January 2005 worth over $281,273. On average, A trades about 4,450 units every 145 days since 2004. As of 25 January 2008 he still owns at least 41,010 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Battle stock trades at the bottom of the page.
A. George Battle biography
A. George Battle is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Battle served as Executive Chairman at Ask Jeeves, Inc., a provider of information search and retrieval services. From December 2000 until January 2004, Mr. Battle served as Chief Executive Officer at Ask Jeeves. From 1968 until his retirement in 1995, Mr. Battle was an employee and then partner at Arthur Andersen LLP and Andersen Consulting (now known as Accenture Ltd.), global accounting and consulting firms. Mr. Battle’s last position at Andersen Consulting was Managing Partner, Market Development, responsible for Andersen Consulting’s worldwide industry activities, its Change Management and Strategic Services offerings, and worldwide marketing and advertising. Mr. Battle is a director at the following public companies addition to FICO: Expedia, Inc. and Workday, Inc. Within the last five years, Mr. Battle served on the boards of Netflix, Inc., Opentable, Inc. and LinkedIn Corporation, all public companies, and also served as a director of the Masters Select family of funds. Mr. Battle received an undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from the Stanford University Business School. Mr. Battle brings strong leadership, seasoned business acumen, and a long career of diverse experience to the Board of Directors. He is our longest serving director, has in the past sat on all of our standing Board committees, and has extensive historical knowledge about the Company’s business units, technologies, and culture. We value his more than 25 years as a business consultant with a national consulting firm and his prior experience as a chief executive officer. He also serves on a number of other public and private company boards, which provides us with important perspectives on corporate governance and other matters, as well as best practices enacted at other companies.
What is the salary of A Battle?
As the Independent Director of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of A Battle at Fair Isaac is $352,316. There are 9 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is A Battle?
A Battle is 75, he’s been the Independent Director of Fair Isaac since 2016. There are no older and 13 younger executives at Fair Isaac.
What’s A Battle’s mailing address?
George’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 200 SMITH RANCH ROAD, , SAN RAFAEL, CA, 94903.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Battle stock trades at Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer