A. Clinton Allen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of A Clinton Allen is at least $14.7 Million dollars as of 2 January 2019. Mr. Allen owns over 60,000 units of LKQ stock worth over $9,180,467 and over the last 16 years he sold LKQ stock worth over $5,265,760. In addition, he makes $264,517 as Lead Independent Director at LKQ.
Mr. Allen LKQ stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
A has made over 26 trades of the LKQ stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 60,000 units of LKQ stock worth $358,800 on 2 January 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 80,000 units of LKQ stock on 23 September 2016 worth over $430,400. On average, A trades about 5,716 units every 25 days since 2003. As of 2 January 2019 he still owns at least 257,228 units of LKQ stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Allen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
A. Clinton Allen biography
A. Clinton Allen is Lead Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Allen currently is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of A.C. Allen & Company, a holding company. Mr. Allen was Vice Chairman of Psychemedics Corporation, a provider of drug testing services, from October 1989 until March 2002, and Chairman of Psychemedics Corporation from March 2002 until he retired from the Psychemedics board in November 2003. He rejoined the board of directors of Psychemedics in October 2015. Mr. Allen was Vice Chairman and a director of The DeWolfe Companies, Inc., a real estate company, from 1991 until it was acquired by Cendant Corporation in September 2002. He was a founding director of Blockbuster Entertainment Inc., an operator of video rental stores, serving from 1987 until the company was sold to Viacom in 1994. Additionally, he was a director and member of the executive committee of Swiss Army Brands Inc., a worldwide company selling knives, watches and related accessories, from 1995 until it was acquired by Victorinox Corporation in August 2002. Mr. Allen served as Lead Director of Steinway Musical for 13 years before the company was sold in 2012. He was a director of Collector’s Universe, Inc., a provider of services and products to dealers and collectors of high-end collectibles, until December 2018. Mr. Allen is currently a director of Brooks Automation, a provider of automation technology to the semiconductor industry..
What is the salary of A Allen?
As the Lead Independent Director of LKQ, the total compensation of A Allen at LKQ is $264,517. There are 8 executives at LKQ getting paid more, with Dominick Zarcone having the highest compensation of $3,978,120.
How old is A Allen?
A Allen is 75, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of LKQ since 2011. There are no older and 16 younger executives at LKQ.
What’s A Allen’s mailing address?
A’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BROOKS AUTOMATION, INC., 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at LKQ
Over the last 7 years, insiders at LKQ have traded over $41,863,648 worth of LKQ stock and bought 84,780 units worth $2,463,877 . The most active insider traders include Victor M Casini, William M Iv Webster, and A Clinton Allen. On average, LKQ executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $886,433. The most recent stock trade was executed by John S Quinn on 13 September 2019, trading 160,000 units of LKQ stock currently worth $1,542,400.
What does LKQ do?
LKQ Corp. engages in providing alternative parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. It operates through the following segments: Wholesale-North America, Europe and Specialty. The Wholesale-North America segment includes Glass and Self Service segments. The company was founded by Donald F. Flynn in February 1998 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does LKQ’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Allen stock trades at Brooks Automation, Collectors Universe, LKQ, and Psychemedics
LKQ executives and stock owners
LKQ executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dominick Zarcone, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Quinn, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director – LKQ Europe
- Walter Hanley, Senior Vice President – Development, Associate General Counsel, Assistant Secretary
- Varun Laroyia, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Holsten, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Victor Casini, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Michael Clark, Vice President – Finance and Controller
- Robert Hanser, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Lead Independent Director
- Blythe McGarvie, Independent Director
- Guhan Subramanian, Independent Director
- John O’Brien, Independent Director
- William Webster, Independent Director
- Jody Miller, Independent Director
- John Mendel, Independent Director
- Meg Divitto, Independent Director
- Joseph Boutross, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Arnd Franz, Chief Operating Officer – LKQ Europe
- Justin Jude, Senior Vice President – Operations and Wholesale Parts Division
- Matthew McKay, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Ashley Brooks, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Patrick Berard,
- Sukhpal S. Ahluwalia,
- Paul M Meister, Director
- Steven Greenspan, Sr VP of Ops – Wholesale Parts
- Robert L Wagman, President and CEO
- Ash T Brooks, SVP — CIO
- Robert A Alberico, Senior VP of Human Resources
- Kevin F Flynn, Director
- Ronald G Foster, Director