William Williford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William J Williford is at least $1.26 Million dollars as of 28 December 2018. Mr. Williford owns over 10,000 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $285,692 and over the last few years he sold WTI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $969,592 as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Williford WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 2 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of WTI stock worth $41,200 on 28 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 47,789 units of W&T Offshore stock on 19 December 2018 worth over $191,634. On average, William trades about 28,895 units every 5 days since 2018. As of 28 December 2018 he still owns at least 71,245 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Williford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Williford biography
William J. Williford is Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico of the Company. Since joining W&T in 2006, he has served as Reservoir Engineer, Exploration Project Manager, General Manager Deepwater of Gulf of Mexico, and most recently, Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico Shelf and Deepwater. Mr. Williford has over 20 years of oil and gas technical experience with large independents in the Gulf of Mexico and Domestic Onshore. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Williford held positions in reservoir, production and operations at Kerr-McGee and Oryx Energy.
What is the salary of William Williford?
As the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of William Williford at W&T Offshore is $969,592. There are 1 executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more, with Tracy Krohn having the highest compensation of $6,379,350.
How old is William Williford?
William Williford is 46, he’s been the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico of W&T Offshore since 2018. There are 8 older and 1 younger executives at W&T Offshore. The oldest executive at W&T Offshore, Inc. is S. James Nelson, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Williford’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Williford stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks