Thomas Sansone Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas A Sansone is at least $138 Million dollars as of 24 September 2019. Mr. Sansone owns over 100,000 units of Jabil stock worth over $66,055,372 and over the last 16 years he sold JBL stock worth over $71,975,547. In addition, he makes $281,947 as Independent Vice Chairman of the Board at Jabil.
Mr. Sansone JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 61 trades of the Jabil stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 100,000 units of JBL stock worth $3,350,000 on 24 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 200,000 units of Jabil stock on 22 December 2005 worth over $7,600,000. On average, Thomas trades about 29,476 units every 72 days since 2003. As of 24 September 2019 he still owns at least 1,688,532 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sansone stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Sansone biography
Thomas A. Sansone, J.D., is an Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Jabil Circuit, Inc. Mr. Sansone served as President of Jabil from 1988 to 1999 when he became Vice Chairman of the Board, a position he has held since then. Mr. Sansone joined Jabil in 1983 as Vice President and has served as a director since that time. Prior to joining Jabil, Mr. Sansone was a practicing attorney with a specialized practice in taxation. He holds a B.A. from Hillsdale College, a J.D. from Detroit College of Law and an LL.M. in taxation from New York University.
What is the salary of Thomas Sansone?
As the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Jabil, the total compensation of Thomas Sansone at Jabil is $281,947. There are 9 executives at Jabil getting paid more, with Mark Mondello having the highest compensation of $11,396,400.
How old is Thomas Sansone?
Thomas Sansone is 69, he’s been the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Jabil since 1999. There are no older and 18 younger executives at Jabil.
What’s Thomas Sansone’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sansone stock trades at Jabil
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director