Stuart Katz Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stuart B Katz is at least $1.18 Million dollars as of 7 May 2019. Mr. Katz owns over 10,000 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $950,727 and over the last 15 years he sold WTI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $229,000 as Independent Director at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Katz WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stuart has made over 7 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of WTI stock worth $51,000 on 7 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 50,000 units of W&T Offshore stock on 22 August 2017 worth over $92,500. On average, Stuart trades about 5,238 units every 130 days since 2005. As of 7 May 2019 he still owns at least 237,089 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Katz stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stuart Katz biography
Stuart B. Katz is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Katz serves on our Audit Committee, is Chairman of our Compensation Committee and also serves as Presiding Director. Since 2007, Mr. Katz has served as Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors of Alconox, Inc., a private company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of specialty chemicals. From 2001 to 2010, Mr. Katz was a Managing Director of Jefferies Capital Partners (“JCP”), a private equity investment fund. In 2002, Mr. Katz joined the Board in connection with JCP’s investment in the Company. In May 2008, Mr. Katz declined to stand for reelection to the Board in connection with JCP’s divestment of its remaining equity interest in the Company. Prior to joining JCP in 2001, Mr. Katz had been an investment banker with Furman Selz LLC and its successors for over 16 years. Mr. Katz received a B.S. in engineering from Cornell University and a J.D. from Fordham Law School. Mr. Katz is a member of the bar of the State of New York. Mr. Katz brings valuable leadership and management skills as a result of his role as Chief Executive Officer of Alconox, as well as a result of his service as a member of the board of directors of a number of other companies, including other public companies.
What is the salary of Stuart Katz?
As the Independent Director of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of Stuart Katz at W&T Offshore is $229,000. There are 6 executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more, with Tracy Krohn having the highest compensation of $6,379,350.
How old is Stuart Katz?
Stuart Katz is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of W&T Offshore since 2011. There are 2 older and 5 younger executives at W&T Offshore. The oldest executive at W&T Offshore, Inc. is S. James Nelson, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stuart Katz’s mailing address?
Stuart’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Katz stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks