Stephen Holmes Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen P Holmes is at least $92.8 Million dollars as of 9 May 2019. Mr. Holmes owns over 25,000 units of Wyndham Destinations stock worth over $42,592,956 and over the last 13 years he sold WYND stock worth over $28,691,700. In addition, he makes $21,479,200 as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board at Wyndham Destinations.
Mr. Holmes WYND stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 25 trades of the Wyndham Destinations stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 25,000 units of WYND stock worth $1,386,500 on 9 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 860,638 units of Wyndham Destinations stock on 25 October 2012 worth over $23,504,024. On average, Stephen trades about 38,495 units every 28 days since 2006. As of 9 May 2019 he still owns at least 867,297 units of Wyndham Destinations stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Holmes stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Holmes biography
Stephen P. Holmes is the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. Mr. Holmes ceased serving as our Chief Executive Officer and was appointed the Non-Executive Chairman of Wyndham Destinations. Mr. Holmes was Vice Chairman and director of Cendant Corporation and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cendant’s Travel Content Division from December 1997 to July 2006. Mr. Holmes was Vice Chairman of HFS Incorporated from September 1996 to December 1997, a director of HFS from June 1994 to December 1997 and Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of HFS from July 1990 to September 1996. Mr. Holmes also currently serves as the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Wyndham Hotels. Mr. Holmes’ exceptional leadership as our former CEO provides him with detailed strategic perspective and knowledge of our operations and industry that are critical to the Board’s effectiveness. He possesses extensive public company management experience and is widely recognized as a visionary leader in the global hospitality industry. Under Mr. Holmes’ leadership, we completed the spin-off of Wyndham Hotels and continue to focus our business on, among other things, generating significant earnings and cash flow and building world-renowned hospitality brands, all of which continue to increase shareholder value. Mr. Holmes’ specific experience, qualifications, attributes and skills described above led the Board to conclude that Mr. Holmes should serve as our Director.
What is the salary of Stephen Holmes?
As the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Wyndham Destinations, the total compensation of Stephen Holmes at Wyndham Destinations is $21,479,200. There are no executives at Wyndham Destinations getting paid more.
How old is Stephen Holmes?
Stephen Holmes is 62, he’s been the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Wyndham Destinations since 2018. There are 2 older and 11 younger executives at Wyndham Destinations. The oldest executive at Wyndham Destinations, Inc. is James Buckman, 74, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Holmes’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O WYNDHAM DESTINATIONS, INC., 6277 SEA HARBOR DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL, 32821.
Insider trading at Wyndham Destinations
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Wyndham Destinations have traded over $103,058,967 worth of Wyndham Destinations stock and bought 53,600 units worth $3,126,722 . The most active insider traders include Stephen P Holmes, David B Wyshner, and Geoffrey A Ballotti. On average, Wyndham Destinations executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $1,377,505. The most recent stock trade was executed by George Herrera on 11 September 2019, trading 1,904 units of WYND stock currently worth $92,725.
What does Wyndham Destinations do?
Wyndham Destinations, Inc. provides vacation property ownership, exchange, and rental services. Its global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. The company was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
What does Wyndham Destinations’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Holmes stock trades at Wyndham Destinations and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Destinations executives and stock owners
Wyndham Destinations executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Holmes, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Michael Brown, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Myers, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer – Wyndham Vacation Clubs
- Geoffrey Richards, Chief Operating Officer – Wyndham Vacation Clubs
- Michael Hug, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- James Savina, General Counsel, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
- James Buckman, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Wargotz, Independent Director
- Louise Brady, Independent Director
- George Herrera, Independent Director
- Denny Post, Independent Director
- Ronald Rickles, Independent Director
- Christopher Agnew, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
- Noah Brodsky, Chief Brand Officer
- Brad Dettmer, Chief Information Officer
- Elizabeth Dreyer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Kimberly Marshall, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Gordon Gurnik, President, RCI Exchanges
- Mary Lynn Clark, See Remarks
- Pauline Richards, Director
- Mary R Falvey, Exec VP & Chief HR Officer
- Nicola Rossi, Sr. VP & Chief Acctg Officer
- Gail Mandel, PRES./CEO WER
- Barry Alan Robinson, See Remarks
- Brian Mulroney, Director
- Myra J Biblowit, Director
- David B Wyshner, Executive VP & CFO
- Geoffrey A Ballotti, Pres./CEO Group RCI
- Scott G Mc Lester, Exec VP and General Counsel
- Thomas F Anderson, EVP and Chief RE Dev. Off.
- Franz S Hanning, Pres. & CEO, Wyndham Vac. Own.
- Thomas G. Conforti, Exec. VP and CFO
- Eric A Danziger, Pres./CEO Wyndham Hotel Grp.
- Kenneth N May, Pres/CEO, RCI Glob. Vac.Net.
- Corp Cendant, 10% owner
- Virginia M Wilson, EVP and CFO
- Steven A Rudnitsky, Pres & CEO Wyndham Hotel Group